part 21

Nobody's pov

After the meeting team 7 and Yagura began travelling towards kumogakure, it would take them approximately two days so they were currently staying inside an inn.

The somewhat stoic sat down outside on the green grass under the stars as thoughts swarmed his mind. As he came to an understanding with himself he swore under his breath that after everything's completed he would finally be able to turn his thought into words.

The man with a personality as bright as the sun was stuffing his face with his favourite noodles while the chefs looked on with gaping mouths. Although on the surface he seemed to be having the time of his life inside he was a bundle of stress and nerves. He had a feeling that things were about to really start happening and he was going to make sure that no one gets hurt.

The woman with hair so beautiful as Sakura blossoms was making medicine, she swore years ago to becone useful to her team and she still works towards it. She would help the people she cared about with all her heart...and prove herself to her special somebody.

The last member of team 7 was currently sitting up in a tree, she was still working on her chakra exercises. She knew the dangers that lay ahead of her but she wanted to protect everyone. She wouldn't see her loved ones die so for know she'll get stronger and stronger and maybe gather enough courage to let the feelings in her heart out.

The mizukage sat on the roof as he stared at the night sky, he was going to need to convince all of the hidden villages that he infact knows what shall happen in the future. He would also need to make sure that he won't become some man's puppet. The responsibility of it all weighed down on his shoulders but he'll carry it...for them

For her.

After their alone time they all retreated to bed, some fell asleep easier then others but the darkness of slumber consumed them all.

On the second night they decide to camp just about an hour away from kumo. They were by no means in a rush and decided to take it easy.

The started a campfire and told spooky ghost stories:

'Ok Akane your up!' Naruto said. Akane pondered for a moment before finding something:

'Ok this is the story of Hanako-san of the bathroom'

Everyone gathered around her and she used a creepy tone of voice: ' Hanako-san is a ghost that's known to haunt almost all the girls bathrooms throughout the elemental nations. It is said if you knock on the third door to the left's bathroom stall and say:

'Hanako-san Hanako-san are you there then they will appear to you, and grant you a wish but for a price. One of the scariest stories about him or her-

'Him or her?' Sakura cut in.

'It was never specified what gender Hanako-san was. How about I'll just say he for symplicity'.

'Anyhow one of the most told stories was about how he obtained his human assistant...

She went on about how a girl wished for her crush to fall inlove and asked Hanako-san for help but he tricked her and she ended up eating a mermaid scale which turned her into a fish.

Then when the mermaid wanted to collect her new brethren he brutally murdered her and tore her to pieces.

Then a thought came into his mind as he asked the girl if she wanted to be human again, the girl said yes and she became human but at a price.