Part 10

Akane's pov

'Let's make this more interesting' he said. ' what are you proposing?'. 'how about Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura fight me too'.

this guy is getting awfully cocky, but ok let's play his little game.

' hey Naruto Sasuke Sakura come, let's fight this guy!'. I lifted the barrier to let them through.' i ain't gonna pass a good fight, ya know' naruto grinned.

' hn, sure'.

'a fight against a mizukage's pretty scary but I'll do it for Akane's sake!'.

Naruto and Sasuke jumped down from a tree and sakura stepped forward towards us.

she placed her fist into her palm, Naruto's grin grew wider and Sasuke unsheathed his katana.  'you ready yagura-sama, because this is gonna get messy'

' I was born ready'.

naruto rushed forward. ' that stupid, little' Sasuke grunted and ran after him. there they goes trying to make a plan together. naruto tried to throw a punch but yagura blocked it and threw him back, Sasuke caught naruto and threw him over to us.

after he tried to slash a hit on him but he blocked it.

'Hey guys i got an idea!'. The stopped what they were doing and jumped towards me' Sasuke you should try to force yagura sama to use a water jutsu, then you can add electricity to it' i said.

' wouldn't we get hurt too?' naruto asked. ' we'd just have to jump at the last second and since it's Sasuke-kun's electricity he would be fine'.

'I don't think that I will be able to push him to do a water technique alone, I need someone'.

' sakura, do it' 
'huh, why me?' 
'your super monster strength will catch him off guard,so go!'

We jumped back and sakura sighed.

'fine' she jumped up: ' SHANNARO!' she shouted and broke the earth.  yagura looked completely shocked and jumped back.

Sasuke used this to his advantage as he weaved some hand signs: ' fire style: fireball jutsu' yagura obviously didn't see this coming,

'water style: water spew jutsu' they collided much like my own except Sasuke made his fireball purposefully weaker so that the terrain would fill up with water.

' everyone now!' i said as me naruto and sakura jumped.

' chidori!' Sasuke said and placed it in the water and the water became electric.

wait when we land how are we supposed to not get shocked. 'umm guys how are supposed to stay up?' naruto asked. He was flailing his arms as if that was supposed to help

yagura got shocked by the water but didn't show any signs of pain, what the hell is with this guy. ' don't worry bro I got this: light style: light dragon!' a dragon made out of light appeared and we all gently laid on it.

not for long though, the light dragon dissipated as I felt a strong wave of chakra, we all gasped in surprise and fell down.

'ouch' i said and stood up to see yagura-sama in his tailed beast mode two. No way is he insane! To use something this big to as if its nothing.

Ackk! and I think Kurama is reacting to Isobu's chakra.

yagura smirked at me and naruto almost as if he knew...no fucking way! 'he knows' i muttered. 'i knew it, he knows about it' naruto grumbled. 'what in kami's name are you guys talking about' sakura said worried. ' he knows about Kurama' 'Kurama? wait he knows about the nine tails inside you' i nodded.

'so there's no reason to hold back' Kurama said. I grinned foxily 'so you wanna play like that yagura, then let's play'. red chakra erupted and covered me.

Naruto followed suit as orange chakra covered him. the swordsmen or at least the ones that I could see looked on shocked.

I get it now he wanted this all along, he probably saw when I challenged him as an opportunity to uncover the truth. ' Sasuke sakura, support us from the back all right' naruto ordered.

they nodded and jumped back:' tailed beast bomb' yagura-sama said throwing a huge, no gigantic beast bomb at us. ' beast barrier!' me and naruto yelled in unison. 'This is it, let's win this match! 'Kurama's voice rumbled in our heads, we nodded.

a/n

so so sorry I'm reaaally bad at fighting scenes so the next chapter will be the last one and thank you all so much! we've officially reached a total of 100 reads, HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! I'll see you for the next chapter aaaaand....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER:)