Part 27

Sasuke and Sakura's arc- the konoha 12!

Coming to their senses they both looked away, pink slightly dusting their cheeks.

 'Aaah to be inl ove' they heard an elderly woman say before walking past them. Sasuke akwardly coughed to gather sakura's attention:'Let's go eat now'. Sakura nodded: 'Okay'.

They wandered through the small yet happy village, it remided them of Konoha: bright colours, happy villagers, kids playing outside. Nostalgia is definitely what they were feeling right now. 'oh look let's eat there' smiling Sakura pointed to a restaurant. It gave off a homey feeling and they could smell the deliscious food coming off from it. a loud noise suddenly erupted: baffled Sakura turned to look at her embarrased teammate.

'Dear kami, has my teammate turned into a tailed beast!? even people on the streets are looking at us' Sakura thought, soon enough a tiny sound left her mouth as she was forcefully dragged towards the same restaurant she just pointed at. She sighed heavily, will she ever get a break? Ordering quickly the two shinobi now sat quietly at a table. they'd often steal glances at each other without the other noticing in hopes of maybe gathering enough courage to start a coversation( socially akward tingzzz)

to no avail however for the food had already came to their table.

Sasuke was slurping up his cold soba, sometimes dipping it in the sauce provided while Sakura ate her curry, humming at the delectable dish.

'I-is it good' Sasuke cursed himself for his lack of composure, how could he stuuter so evidetly like that, and in front of Sakura no less. 

'Y-yes it's r-really good' great now she's done it, she oficially has made this akward and embarassing. 'Nicely done Sakura you've handled this situation as well as a main female love intrest in an anime, good for you' she mocked herself. Maybe she still does contain abit of her inner self. 'that's..good'. cue the akward silence...

....

....

....

'Do you know, jellyfishes have 3  hearts?'. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAKURA!?' her inner screamed at, well..;herself. 'Is that so' he hummed. they're dinner was tense, sure but yet the fondness could still be found in their eyes and more importantly they're hearts. Now full and content they both payed and retreated to an inn. 

And no before you go ahead and guess, i'm not that cliche enough to do the whole: ' there's only one room left' thing, i was tempted to but i held myself back. your welcome...ok anyway:

The two shinobi went into their SEPERATE rooms, Sakura felt tuckered out and sore and Sasuke fell no shorter behind. Trying to save the world was a beyond tiring task, so i think they deserve this little moment of rest.

a/n

helooo first of all thank you for 3.8k that's absolutely insane, second of all.

my uploads have been delaying because school has been dominating my life, even as i type i'm really just procrastinating studying for my history test tommorow yet thank you for you patience with me. this chapter was more of a test for me, making lovey dovey scenes between two feels more unnatural to me then between our baby boy Yagura and Akane. i think it's due that i have free reign when it comes to their personalities after all Yagura had barely any screentime and there's not alot of info on naruto wiki. anddd...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND TO @TashaFarthing and @PaperAngelKonanfor wishing me a happy birthday!