part 26

Sasuke and Sakura's arc- the konoha 12!

On the first day,

This was quite awkward for the two konoha shinobi, usually Sakura would initiate a conversation but being alone with said male made her feel...shy? Awkward?

All she knew was she was uncomfortable, not because of Sasuke himself but of the budding butterflies that continued to flutter in her stomach.

Sasuke felt awkward aswell, he wasn't expecting his teammate to not talk him at all, but anyway he told himself to focus on the mission hoping it would distract him. After all after when they reach konoha and gather the Konoha twelve he could find him.

So they just jumped around and during breaks stayed silent while eating snacks they had or the nuts and berries from the trees and bushes.

Once nightfall came sakura stood up abruptly: 'i-im going to catch firewood' she exclaimed before hurrying into the trees. Sasuke was confused on why she was acting so differently, Although reluctant to admit it he was worried for her: 'just because she's my teammate' he tried to tell himself. He sighed before going into the direction she scurried to,

He thought this was a good time to put the summon the mizukage gave to him to use, a test you vould call it. He placed his hand on his shoulder and pushed some chakra into it.

POOF

An adorable mini turtle spawned into existence. 'What can i do to help you master Sasuke?' it's high pitched voice asked. 'I need you to find sakura for me'. It nodded it's head excitedly before closing it's eyes. It opened them up and they sparkled.

'Alright master Sasuke! I've made a chakra trail leading up to lady Sakura.  I'll inform you that when i do this the person who's shoulder I'm on and my contractor are the only people able to sense it'. Sasuke nodded, he has to give credit to Yagura that his summons are very useful.

'One more thing, what do i call you' He asked the turtle. 'Oh! Sorry, my names minyouk, but you can call me min-min if you'd like master Sasuke'.

'Understood, you can go know'.

POOF

He followed the very obvious chakra trail up unto a lake clearing: the sight was heavenly, the blue flowers shining due to the moonlight, fireflies lighting up the beautiful female's face. She was swaying around while humming to herself, quickly he hid behind a tree, making sure to mask his chakra.

Even he would admit that Sakura Haruno looked absolutely stunning in this moment. Quickly shaking his head he removed all those 'unessescary' thoughts-

'U-uh s-sasuke-kun a-are you there?'

Damn, he's been found out.

 With a calm facade he stepped out of his hiding spot behind the tree. 'Sakura'

She abruptly turned around as her face reddened. She cursed herself internally before fake coughing:'i've collected the wood, i just got distracted by how beautiful this place is, sorry' she toyed around with her fingers.

'It's fine, need any help?' He shot his head towards the pile of wood in the corner.

'Huh? Oh no no it's just-

'Hmm...how about we make camp here instead then? You can enjoy the scenery and there's fresh water'. Sakura's eyes brightened as a smile lit up on her face, with a closed eyed smile she spoke: 'yes! That'd be great!'.

Sasuke stood still for a moment as he watched the female in front of him, the moonlight on her pale skin made it glow and when she opened her eyes, he could think of nothing but shining emeralds glimmering. 'Uh, sasuke-kun is their something wrong' she asked, her eyes narrowing in worry. Struggling to keep his calm facade he replied with: 'it's nothing'.