part 23

Akane pov

When yagura was finished with his meeting we immediately rushed over to kiri. We had no time to waste-
Yagura...Yagura-sama i don't know why i keep forgetting the honorifics. As i was thinking we'll need to pack up as Yagura-sama will ready his army and find Utakata,

While me and Naruto will look for the rest of the jinchuuriki, Sasuke and Sakura will go find the rest of the konoha twelve along with our sensei's. The hardest part is we have a week to do this.
'Time is of the essence' was what Yagura said. In others words the bitch left no room for arguments.

So even as the day has past and it's already nighttime we still kept moving and moving through the trees, my feet were starting to cramp and it was more then boring.

Not to mention they were using me as a human lamp! Just because i use light style does not mean i should be used to light up the way!

'This is sooo boring' Naruto whined,I silently aggreed with him. 'Then allow me to make things interesting' a voice spoke. I recognized that voice, it was none other then Obito's.
Damn, i didn't actually expect him to try and go for Yagura this time.

'Shit! Let's go in formation' Sakura commanded.

We landed on the ground with our backs against each other. I tried sensing where he was, my eyes widened. 'There white zetsu's here! approximately around five hundred' i said. Everyone clenched their teeth, it seems like were surrounded on all sides. 'It seems that you five are the ones that know about the future, yes?'.

'No comment' Sasuke said flatly as he removed the genjutsu that covered his rinnegan. 'Enough talk' Yagura got out his staff: 'let's do this'.

'Aaahh!!!' We cried in unison as we dashed for the white zetsu's. I got out hikaru no yuki and began slashing them. Int the corner of my eye I could see sakura takeout ten of em with one punch, hmpf come on Akane let's do something even better. I activated hikaru: light style demon slaying slash!'

A huge slash cut down forty of them as i smirked in satisfaction. Someone whistled: 'nicely done but check out this' Yagura boasted. He placed his hand on the ground: 'Coral palm!' Spikes of coral shot up from the ground and atleast a hundred of them died.

My mouth hung open in shock before scoffing: 'show off'. He gave me a quick cheeky smile before going off to kill the rest of them. Guess there's no helping it, he is the mizukage after all.

With a feigned sigh i prepared hikaru for another attack.

Guess I'll just have to do better.

Quick timeskip brought to you by tokito muichiro~
(I love him so much ahhh)

After we took care of all those white zetsu's we regrouped: 'where's obito?' I asked. Sasuke's sharingan eye looked around. 'He's gone' he answered simply, Naruto clenched his fists, he obviously wanted to try and save him.

'There's maybe still hope, we can't merge his body from the future because he disintegrated but I'm sure you can reach his heart again' he smiled at me.

'Thanks sis' i nodded, Yagura spoke up: 'Allow me to try something' he placed his two hands together: 'sage of six paths: coral transportation' an aray of corals formed all around us forming a dome.