short scrabble

This gets kinda angsty but heartwarming i guess i just wanted to make something quickly, but I'll come up with a good 2k special for you guys.

I'm not officially back since school wil end soon but hear is....something?

Idk wtf this is tbh

Flaws

Everyone has them.

Even the members of the supposedly strong team 7

From how useless sakura was to Sasuke's bloodlust or Naruto's tailed beast to Akane's hidden hatred.

Naruto realized he had flaws as soon as he was a child capable of walking. He knew he was flawed but he didn't know what made him flawed or why everyone stared at him like that.

Looked at him like that

Talked to him like that

So Naruto tried his best, he became a genin and was placed in a team where they didn't look at him as if he was a monster.

They didn't see his flaw.

No, because he wasn't a flaw anymore.

He was an ally to Naruto.

A friend.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sasuke knew he was flawed since he was a child. how he would always be compared to his prodigy of a brother.

How no matter how hard he tried he would never be good enough.

Sasuke knew he was flawed when he saw the lifeless bodies of his parents sprawled on the ground. Their blood seeping beneath them into the floorboards.

His oh so beloved big brother being the one to do so, he knew he was flawed when he left his village and the only people that gave a damn about him for his revenge.

Sasuke knew he was flawed when he attempted to kill his teammates.

To kill his whole village.

But when he came back, to fight alongside him.

Alongside them

They welcomed him with open arms.

They saw his flaws but they ignored them.

No that's not it,

They saw his flaws but they forgave them.

They forgave him.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sakura knew she was flawed ever since joining team 7, she saw how useless she truly was.

Sakura knew she was flawed when she cried and begged Naruto and Akane to bring back Sasuke instead of doing it herself.

She saw how flawed she was when she was the only one from her team to not make it till the finals of the chuunin exams.

She tried erasing those flaws but they came back again when Sakura could do nothing but watch as hinata bravely stepped in to defend Naruto while she watched frozen on her knees.

They all saw her flaws in their entirety.

But yet they never abandoned her,

Nor truly shame her.

They saw her flaws but patiently waited untill she made them disappear on her own.

Even if some still remain.

They wait patiently.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Akane knew she was flawed from the hatred she'd get ever since she was a child.

Akane knew she was flawed when she verbally berated everyone around her.

She knew she was flawed when she hurt people just for a sliver of attention just so she can give them all back what she got as a child.

But they never hated her for it.

They accepted her.

She knew she was flawed when her sensei's dead body was tucked in her arms, while the tears streamed down her face.

But they where always there.

when she needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to.

They supported her.

They helped her.

And now the hatred she once bared for humanity no longer exists.

The love they gave her replaced it.

A/n

Yup it's cringy afff but I'm like kinda in a hurry, i wanted this to potray what they see in termsof their flaws.

The mistakes they made in the past

And how they each helped eachother to become better humans.

so thank you for 2.1k reads woohoo! And thank you to TashaFarthing and SavageLuna10220 for commenting on my authors note you both were so so sweet! And Oopsi3_4 for voting recently

Aaaaaaand.....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SCRABBLE!!!