part 14

We jumped through the trees as normal but this time we took a different route. When we landed on the streets, I saw something I wasn't really expecting.

the streets were bustling with people. women were chatting with each other, children were playing.

It was very different from what I saw back in the future or what was said in books. 'like what you see?' Yagura-sama asked me. I nodded and smiled to myself.

Yagura-sama led the way and I closely followed behind him, we reached a fancy looking store. There way displays of beautiful dresses and suits. We entered in and a lady came over to us. She had light brown hair and pretty green eyes.

When she saw Yagura-sama she looked tense: 'g-good morning mizukage-sama, w-what would you like f-for us to do today' she stuttered.

She was absolutely adorable and I resisted the urge to hug her. Yagura-sama smiled slightly at her. He must like her somewhat then.

'Me and my fiancee need to be fitted for our clothing' he said. She turned her head to me and immediately bowed. 'I-i'm terrible s-sorry I didn't see you there'.

I waved my hands: 'there's no need to be sorry you know after all I'm not important or anything'. her eyes sparkled at me: my n-name is Chihara'.

I smiled at her and flashed a peace sign: 'my name's Akane!'. A man then came and introduced himself as Sebastian, he looked to be around my age, he had black hair and green eyes that looked similar to Chihara's and wore a smirk every time he and yagura-sama made eye contact.

It was strange but I brushed it off. He led Yagura-sama to get fitted and I followed Chihara. She led me into a room, it was clearly for fitting and making formal wear judging by the appliances that were scattered around.

'W-would you please g-go stand in the circle' she ordered but it sounded more like a question. I did as I was told as she took my measurements.
She was very professional and quick, and she had a grin on her face the entire time. It showed me how much she loved her job.

After a couple of minutes, we were done and she went on to ask me questions such as: 'which colour would you like your kimono as?' And 'any particular patterns you'd like'. I gave her the answers that i would like a white kimono with golden sun patterns on it.

She complimented me on my choice and we talked some more, I got to know her better. Sebastian's her brother, she doesn't have a mother or a father. Her favourite colour is blue, and she likes making clothes and drawing.

I enjoyed her company and promised her to visit often. When I left the room I saw Yagura-sama there waiting for me. He raised his eyebrow: 'you took quite a while' he commented.

I smiled sheepishly: 'i was just talking with Chihara ya know' i said. He looked amused at me for my behaviour. 'About what exactly?' He questioned. I began talking and then started rambling on.

Yagura-sama shook his head and then took a hold of my hand. I felt my face slightly heat up and I couldn't stop thinking about how nice his hands felt in mine. 'What are you doing?!'.

He tilted his head in mock confusion and a smirk stretched across his face:
'holding my future wife's hand of course'.

Before I could protest he dragged me out of the store, I could hear Sebastian's amused laugh and Chihara giggling. I pouted: 'you're so mean' i stuck my tongue out at him. He just chuckled at my childish antics.

We walked through the village hand in hand and people frequently glanced at us with curiosity.

We stopped at a café, it was named the flowering café. It had a nice ring to it, we went inside and it had a very homey atmosphere. There were cute little brown leather seats scattered across the cafe. The walls were decorated with various colours of
flowers.

We sat down at a booth and a waitress scrambled to get our orders. My eyes sparkled when i saw they had mochi on the menu. 'I'll have some green tea' yagura ordered.

'I'd like the red bean paste mochi' i said. She wrote it down and gave us a smile. 'You must really like mochi' yagura chuckled.

I looked away embarrassed, 'i guess you could say it's my favourite food besides ramen'. I looked back at him: 'and what's up with you and green?' I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders:' I like the colour'. I laughed in my head: 'more like infatuated with it' i said.

_______________________________________

☆ Extra author info☆

Yes Akane's favourite foods are mochi and ramen but ironically her favourite fruit happeneds to be apples.

On with the storyyy~
_______________________________________

He almost pouted and it looked...adorable. I had to shake the thoughts away as our orders came.
I immediately took a piece of mochi and stuffed it in my mouth.

I couldn't help but make a sound. It tasted like heaven! Yagura-sama smiled: 'is it good?' He asked.

I quickly shook my head since I couldn't speak. He suddenly leaned closer: 'guess I'll have a taste than' he bit the other side of the mochi.

I felt my face heat up as he continued taking bites and I reluctantly took some as well.

After a while, we were a bite away from our lips connecting and even though I wanted to continue I tried to move away.

It didn't work out though, he grabbed my head and ate the last bite of the mochi and in turn, our lips connected.

I was shocked and my eyes widened but soon enough I felt myself closing my eyes too and I melted into the kiss. After a while, we broke apart and I was panting in order to regain my breath.

We finished up and soon left, he still held my hand and instead of tree climbing we walked back to his house.

There was a comfortable silence between us and I felt my heart thumping in my chest.

Am i-

No no, it's impossible there's no way...

'Akane!' I snapped my head towards him. 'You zoned out'. I laughed awkwardly: 'sorry I was just thinking about...something'.

'And what would that be?'. I stammered while trying to find an answer. Each second i grew redder until I was as red as my hair.

He smirked: 'or' he stepped in front of me. 'Could it be you were thinking about me'.

I needed to get out of this situation as fast as possible: 'pfft n-never!' I shouted and ran inside the house.

They were already there lounging around the place, sakura looked at me and smiled: 'how did it-.

'Can't talk right now!' I cut her off and went inside my...our room and locked it.

I placed my hand on my heart.
Why is this happening to me!?

A/n

I am so sorry for not posting in a whiiiiiilee it's been about three weeks! Please forgive me but I want to thank you all soooo sooo sooo much for 470 reads AND 24 votes!!! I'm literally screaming I never thought I would get so many, I will also be editing the former chapters a little so its easier to read aaaaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!

P.S if you like yagura fanfiction check out my other story titled:
Yagura x OC (my clan)