Part 1

quick disclaimer I do not own naruto or any of the foto's portrayed in this fanfiction, the only thing I really own is Akane and some other OC's and that's it.

Akane pov

'Akane!' Naruto yelled as I dodged another one of Kaguya's attacks. this was it, the final battle: either we win and humanity is saved or we doom everybody into death.

'Naruto, this is taking way too long!' Sasuke grunted. 'agreed' sakura said and dodged another of Kaguya's attacks.' We just have to keep going, we have to win or else we're all dead!' he said and quickly made some shadow clones.

His efforts were futile as the goddess defeated the flock of clones in seconds.

'We know that, but we still haven't landed a single hit on her' I growled in frustration. She hit us back with pixelated shards and i got hit on my leg. I bit back my scream of pain and jumped back along with everyone else.

'Ugh this is hard!' Naruto said. 'If you have time to talk then keep attacking' sasuke remarked. His sharingan and rinnegan were gleaming with determination.

I quickly weaved some hand signs and began blowing highly concentrated light out of my mouth: 'light style, demon roar Jutsu!'. Kaguya simply blocked it with one of her black pixelated shields.' fuck' I muttered.

'language' sakura warned, her motherly side showing. I scoffed: 'now's really not the time'

'why must you persist so much, just give back what is rightfully mine!' Kaguya screamed.' Like hell we will!' naruto screamed back.

'Akane, Sasuke: combine your light and fire jutsu , sakura you try and attack her as much as possible I'll throw a raseng-shuriken from the back then we can corner her. 'got it' I smirked. 'yeah' sakura smirked too.

'hn,dobe' just when me and Sasuke were about to weave the necessary hand signs to perform our jutsu's, I suddenly felt as if gravity was pulling me towards something. 'aaaah!' We all shrieked excluding Sasuke, he made an exuberant sound of confusion.

we all looked behind us and there stood a black and purple portal, it seemed like a swirling vortex, the black and purple swirled together never becoming one.

I looked over at Kaguya to see her carry a shocked expression:' so she's not the one doing this' i thought. 'Damn it i can't get a grip on the ground'.

'fuck!'

'dammit!'

'no!'
These were our final words before we got sucked in.

Nobody's pov

Cold,

that's what Akane felt first.

It was strange, due to her element she rarely felt cold at all.

But then she felt that she was unable to breath.

Her limbs felt heavier as she tried to move.

'Where am i?' She thought. She desperately fought against the will to pass out but sadly her fight was in vain, for her battles exhausted her too much to put up a decent fight. The darkness surrounded her and swallowed her whole.

As the only thing she felt was:

Cold

Unknown to her a short male sandy haired male was quickly sprinting towards the largest lake in the entirety of kirigakure: the shikotsu lake. He was just lazily walking around the village when he suddenly felt the presence of 4 strong chakra signatures.