part 19

Akane's pov

After a while of focusing my chakra I landed up somewhere, it was a gigantic mochi shop! I smiled to myself for a moment before questioning it: 'Where's this inner self that I have to fight?'. This place looked fun and colourful not threatening in any way.

Gigantic mochi on gigantic shelves all around me, there were also various wooden seats.

'There you are' i quickly spun towards the direction of the sound. Hikari no Yuki wasn't with me yet since this is all in my mind.

'Oh me? Don't you recognize yourself' it said. She started rambling: 'honestly you should just give up!'

'Not a chance faker!' I screamed. It chuckled and finally revealed itself.

I held back my gasp, it looked exactly like me except for her eyes, they were pitch black. 'Why are we even fighting when the outcome is obvious' she taunted.

'Shut u-

'Don't you see! were going to lose again by Kaguya's hand, you don't even know how to confess your feelings to the guy you like' she laughed.

'I said Shut up!' I screamed.

'What makes you think you'll be able to defeat a goddess' she continued. 'Face it' she said as she stopped smiling. Her face was deadly serious: 'your scared, you don't want to do this but you have to for THEM right' she said.

'No that's not true! I'm not scared of anything that has to do with that Rabbit bitch!' It laughed at my distress.
Suddenly a black aura enveloped it: 'oh really then let's put you to the test'.

'Shroud everything in darkness! Tsuki no Yamiyo!' a katana identical to mine appeared in her hand.

Although instead of representing the sun and light it clearly represented darkness and the moon. 'If she can summon a sword then I can probably too!' I thought. 'Burn everything to ash! Hikaru no Yuki!'.

Light enveloped my hands, it crackled and revealed my sword.

'This seems to be an interesting opponent master' Hikaru's voice rang in my head. I nodded: 'yeah so let's give it all we've got' i cheered him on.

He made a sound of approval and i surrounded myself with light, my doppelganger rushed towards me swinging her katana down.

I parried it easily and threw her back, I dashed towards her. She gasped as I now slashed my own katana at her, she only barely was able to block it.

She left an opening so I added light to my foot and kicked her sending her flying miles away. 'Let's finish this' i said.

I don't know what came over me but I had to say this: 'Listen up! Yeah, I might be kinda scared. I don't want to die by some rabbit goddess bitch, and I AM scared to confess to Yagura. But I WILL defeat Kaguya for the good for all shinobi AND I WILL CONFESS TO YAGURA-SAMA ONE DAY OKAY!' i shouted at the top of my lungs.

And then she smiled at me: 'well done' she said and slowly began to vanish. Suddenly the world was spinning, i grabbed my head and-

.
.
.
.

'Woah Akane!' A familiar voice yelled at me. 'Sakura?' I asked groggily she smiled at me. 'Thank kami! I was getting worried'. I sat up and looked around:' where are we?' i asked and then i spotted an old floating man: 'And who's THAT!' i yelled.

She gave me an unsure shrug: 'im not sure, he said he would say when you'd arrive'. 'I suppose this is when I step in' The man beckoned us towards him. We followed oddly without hesitation: ' I am Hagoromo or most known as the Sage of 6 paths'

'EEEEHH' we said in unison, my eyes had sparkles: 'Woah the real sage of 6 paths, Naruto talked about ya' i gushed then i shook my head and nervously laughed at my fangirl moment. 'wait but where are we and what are we doing here?' Sakura asked. Hagoromo was silent for a second before fixing us with a serious glare.

'When you were facing my mother Kaguya, defeat was soon to be your fate'; I clenched my fists:' however, I would not allow that to happen and I threw you four into the past'. So he was the one, were we really about to lose?

'And now has come the time that I gift you with the power of Daichi and Hikari'. Huh? what's he talking about, me and Sakura looked at each other.

Hagoromo still continued: ' Daichi was a woman who possessed the strength to break the earth but also the gentleness to heal the wounds of man and woman alike, a woman who possessed the stability of rock as many could rely on her and she could take the weight of their troubles with ease. The spirit of Daichi is within you Sakura Haruno and thus I grant you her power' a green orb floated towards Sakura and entered inside her. once it did I could feel her chakra change and I felt oddly secure.

'And Hikari was a woman who possessed the light of the world, she inspired hope within people and had a heart made out of gold. She was a selfless being who mostly had others in mind. She was sarcastic and uncaring at times but mostly followed her emotions and gut. The spirit of Hikaru is within you Akane Uzumaki and thus I grant you her power' a golden orb floated towards me when it entered me I felt warm and full of hope.

'Now you must go; I must grant the powers of Indra and Ashura back as well as the power of Mizuko'

'W-wait a second-' i tried to say.

'You'll know how to use these powers, it's up to you five'.

'Look old man-'

'Save the shinobi world' was his final command as the world was spinning again. 'Ugh' i thought. There's been too much action for one week.

I was back in the temple laying face up, it was nighttime by now. So much just happened, and who the hell is supposed to get Mizuko's power? I know that Naruto and Sasuke are Ashura and Indra's reincarnations but I never heard of-

You know what? I'm too tired to think about this crap, I should just..go..to..sleep.

A/n
Another chapter fulfilled.

Thank you all so much for 1.3k reads!!!

the next chapter will be after their training. aaaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!