part 11

Akane's pov

'Aaaaah! We shouted in unison and deflected the bomb. It went and made an enormous crater in the ground. He speeded towards us and hit us again then proceeded to barrage us with attacks at lightning speed.

I was finally able to catch one of his fists and I threw him. 'Let's hit him with a joint Rasengan, Akane!' 'That's too dangerous, he'll figure out-'. I dodged a type of water bomb?.

Even though I don't want to admit it Yagura-sama is absolutely incredible, the teamwork he has with his tailed beast plus his own powers is almost unbeatable.

Even know his flinging S-ranked Water Jutsu at us like it's nothing and were solely in defensive positions.

I smirked: Yagura-sama really is something, I'm glad I chose to marry him W-wait WHAT, GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AKANE!' Hey sis, this is not the time to blushing! naruto said.

I snapped back to reality,' how about i do this, light beast mode!' my own chakra mixed with Kurama's to turn a lighter red, almost on the verge of pink. I put Hikari no Yuki away and attempted to deliver a punch on yagura.

It worked but he quickly recovered and we engaged in physical combat which he is physically stronger than me but I'm way more tricky as he is straightforward.

I pretended to fall down backwards, he grinned but I just made a pathway for naruto as he flew over me. Yagura just kicked him away... out of the barrier. Light surrounded naruto and shocked him.
_____________________________________
☆extra Author's info☆

The kekkei gekkai of light release is made by combining wind chakra and lightning chakra, it's exceptionally difficult since they are both opposing elements but once done is a force to be reckoned with. It is much like the mokuto also known as wood release where you combine water and earth chakra.

Back to the battle~
_______________________________________

'Oops, I should've probably modified it to only shock the enemy sorry naruto' I nervously laughed as naruto looked fried. 'Akane, we'll help you' sakura offered.' no stay back if you come in contact with tailed beast chakra, the effects are way too harmful, that goes for you too Sasuke'.

'If you say so, can you let us out' I lifted the barrier and they left.

I could see Sakura scolding naruto for whatever reason. I sighed and dropped my demon cloak: 'I forfeit' I said simply and smiled. 'But why Akane you have way more tricks up your sleeve' sakura said. 'Exactly that's why she's forfeiting she doesn't want to reveal all of her tricks so soon' Sasuke said.  'That's my sister for ya, logical and illogical at the same time.

'Can I ask you one thing, Yagura-sama?'.

'Ask away'

'how did you know about Kurama, I mean the nine tails'.

He dropped his demon cloak as well, 'Isobu told me' 'Oh, so you knew from the beginning?'.

'Of course, I discovered a lot like how you're not exactly from this time' he said and my mouth dropped open in shock, 'y-you knew the whole time!' me, sakura, naruto and even Sasuke said in shock.

'No not exactly, i've only discovered this information about a day ago. how about we talk about this more in private?'. the terrain around me begun to spin and suddenly we were... in a forest, again.

But this one was more green and luscious. Since it's end October, the leaves on the trees should be turning orange but these ones were vibrant green, silver Lily's were scattered all over the place too and for some reason, it was nighttime. the moon was shining brightly: 'where are we?'.

I realized we were up on the highest floor of a tower made out of glass with white doors all around. 'yagura?' Naruto said and we realized he wasn't there 'shit! where is he?' i said.

I looked around and in the middle of the room there was a pillar with writing on it. ' to tread forward you must first commit the ultimate sacrifice' sakura said. ' what do they mean, we have to get out of this place' Sasuke grumbled in frustration and kicked the wall with force.

His eyes widened as we observed that the glass didn't shatter, 'this means we can't break ourselves out of here' sakura stated.

'let's try and look around to figure this "ultimate sacrifice thing" out'.

they nodded and we spread out. they found stairs and went to different floors.

so i guess I got the top floor. Wait all of these doors have a chakra locks right next to them and some type of dotted writing, is that braille? I came closer to one door that had the number five written in braille.

I put the number in on the lock and low and behold the door opens, showing the beautiful moon and Lilly flowers. There was a Iedge that if you fell off of you'd definitely meet your demise.

To tread forward you must commit the ultimate sacrifice...

No...don't tell me it's-

forfeiting your life.

a/n
What will happen now that Akane knows what the ultimate sacrifice is?Aaaaaand...

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER😊