Part 7

Akane's pov

Instead of getting flustered like I thought he would he kissed me back on the cheek:'goodbye indeed my beautiful wife to be ' he smirked and shunshined away.

'damn you yagura-sama!' i yelled. why is he so calm all the damn time, I heard his laugh in the distance

I huffed and turned to see them all smirking at me: 'what?' i asked. 'you and the mizukage are getting awfully close' sakura said teasing me.

'and you're always hanging awfully close by Sasuke' i teased back, she blushed and I smiled smugly. ' at least I don't kiss him on the cheek' she muttered. ' at least I don't stick to him like glue' i retirted.

for the next five minutes, we were arguing. out of nowhere, she laughed. 'what?' 'it's just this reminds me so much about the old times' she said. it was true me and sakura bickered just as much as naruto and Sasuke. I laughed along:

_______________________________________

☆extra author info☆

A pointless fact about the relationship between thesetwo kuinochi is they started out as rivals. Akane didn't like sakura's whiny attitude and tge fact her twin was obseeed with her and Sakura did not appreciate the fact she was called: 'the deadweight blossom'.

They eventually grew out of that phase but now and then have a little arguments.

And that is all~
_______________________________________

' that's right! I forgot to tell you something' i said. ' spill it' Sasuke said. ' as we plan to rewrite history we need to train' 'why now?' 'if I remember correctly yagura gets placed under a genjutsu by Obito and forced to turn kiragakure into the bloody mist, that happens around two months from now he'll go out to do some mission and Madara gets to him'.

'not if I can help it!' naruto said.' we need to train now to prepare ourselves, on that date well convince him to let us tag along' 'when that happens we can save him from getting controlled!' sakura said finishing my plan.

I nodded: 'we'll be up against the Sharingan and maybe even the rinnegan and Sasuke you may not be able to use yours' i said. ' why is that?' he asked. ' because Sasuke-kun if were going to be with the mizukage he will see it and then we're in trouble, it's smart that you placed a genjutsu over your rinnegan but remember at this time period the Uchiha clan is still an active apart of Konoha and such he will see us as an enemy'. 

he nodded it is going to seem difficult for him to fight such a strong enemy without his set of eyes but I know we will all be able to manage. ' if we do end up failing and yagura-sama does get caught in the genjutsu, I have something that will hopefully be able to break it' i said.

' what is it sis?' 'it's a seal I've been working on it's supposed to break any type of genjutsu possible' i said. 'wow re-' 'shhh' i shushed naruto up. 'the walls seem to have ears' i said seriously.

Sakura and Sasuke understood what I meant while naruto remained dumbfounded: ' come out we know you're there' sakura said, Naruto finally caught on and we all went into our battle stances. I pulled out my sword: Hikaru no Yuki.

it was a beautiful blade with a white and gold sheath with a sun engraved symbol on it. on the blade itself where golden patterns on it. 'hahaha!' an evil voice boomed out.

Sumire suddenly jumped down from the second floor. she had a black sword in hand and a psychotic smile on her face. 'it is time to kill you Akane along with your little siblings!' she yelled out.

I knew that bad feeling I had about her was true, 'so you finally show your real colours' i said gritting my teeth. The beast in her eyes have been released.

' it's not fair, it's not fair IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I've worked my hardest to become his assistant so mizukage-sama will notice me! and then you come here and those seven sword bastards want to make you his wife and then he even agrees to it!' she began to yell.

' i won't allow It won't allow i won't allow it you must die! DIE DIE DIE' her voice became distorted:'Eien no ikari' she pulled out her sword: it had a black hilt with a blade red as blood.

she's one too, a demon slayer just like me, the power that Celestia passed on to me. 'Burn everything you touch to ash: Hikari no Yuki!' my sword glowed.

'let them feel my wrath: Eien no Ikari!' her sword grew a dark aura around it. 'Naruto, Sasuke, sakura stay out of this. This is my battle to fight' i said.

'AAAAAH!' we both yelled ready to attack each other but then suddenly, we were both thrown back. I violently spun before landing on my feet I looked at the person and it was...

to be continued

a/n

haha sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but don't worry I'll try and make the next chapter as quickly as possible.

                                                  thank you for reading

                                this chapter:)