Happy birthday special

yes i am desperate enough to post that's it's my birtday today. DON'T JUDGE ME anyhow...

'Happy birthday, Author-san!' team 7 in addition to Yagura cheered. Since i don't like cake, they stuck a candle in a piece of mochi an eagerly awaited for me to blow it out.  'what do i wish for?' i thought. 'Oh i know!' i clapped my hands around the piece of goodness that is mochi, closed my eyes and blew out the candles. 'I wish for all of my wonderful readers to have a good day!'.

The rest made loud sounds of happiness as we danced around Yagura's mansion like fools, Akane and said mizukage were making out in the corner which i definitely didn't take a photo of, Sasuke was blushing while slow dancing with Sakura. Naruto was hanging out with...someone. off in the corner i saw Chihara with Mangetsu. 'THEY'RE holding HANDS' i fangirled, wait how'd they even get here?

Suddenly the door gets knocked down and in comes the rest of the seven mist's swordsmen:'LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!' kisame who was wearing sunglasses roared. at the other side of the mansion a wall gets broken down to reveal the jinchuuriki: 'YEAHHH, YA FOOLS, YA FOOLS' killer bee screamed in return. 

let's just say Yagura's going to need to do a lot of repairs...and that we should never play just dance and mario kart again...

a/n

hellooooooo, yes it's my birthday two thank you for 3.5k readsthe best gift i could ask for. Don't worry i am working on chapter 27 school just started and is getting in theway of that unfortunately sooo enjoy this short little special aaaaaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SPECIAl!!