part 3

Akane's pov

I woke up on a green bed:'Where am I?' I asked myself .then it came to me, Dear kami I was in the yondaime mizukage's bed after he healed me.

I looked down and saw I was wearing different clothes: 'DON'T TELL ME HE-'I shouted and darted downstairs. I saw sakura in de living room sitting on the unsurprisingly green couch:'oh good morning ak-''WHO DID IT!' I asked.

' what?' she asked confused tilting her head slightly to the left:'WHO CHANGED OUT MY CLOTHES AND TOOK MY FAVORITE WHITE SUN JACKET!' I grabbed her and shaked her violently: 'uuuuuh.....I did, don't worry mizukage-Sama, naruto and Sasuke-Kun didn't see anything' I breathe a sigh of relief as she giggled.

'But let's get serious for a moment what should we do now, should we look for a way to go back to the present?' She asked me.' this may sound crazy but: I think we should stay in this time and try to find a way to defeat Kaguya' I said.' She nodded and seemed to mull it over.' I didn't get a chance to think it out completely but I kinda got a plan, but we gotta wait till we can discuss it with naruto and Sasuke and in a more....secretive space'

' ok' she said, curiosity plaguing her features.' Good morning, sis and Sakura-chan!' naruto shouted enthusiastically. Sakura stood up and punched naruto on the head:'you baka were both you're sisters now, remember?' Sakura asked threateningly.

' yeah yeah got it' he sweatdropped.'Can you guys be any more annoying' Sasuke came in through the doors, strutting coolly.

'show off' me and naruto muttered in sync. 'Sooo what should I make for breakfast?'' pancakes!!!' naruto cried.

'rice with vegetables would be the most nutritious and beneficial option' sakura butted in 'doesn't matter as long as it's edible' Sasuke replied.

'although pancakes are delicious, like sakura said rice and vegetables would be healthy and, what would Sasuke think is better?' I thought to my self.' sorry sakura but pancakes it is'

I said and dashed over to the gigantic kitchen which was green of course. I looked inside the fridge and cupboards to find all of the ingredients:

eggs, milk, sugar and flour, pretty simple. I took a bowl and added a certain amount of each into the bowl, I then used my chakra to mix them up nicely.

five minutes later

I made the batch of pancakes put them on plates and proceeded to go into the living room.I saw Yagura-sama there sitting on one of the dining table chairs listening to whatever naruto was telling him. 'Wait since when did i start saying his name? Hmm nevermind' i thought.

Sakura was trying to talk to Sasuke but like always the only things he said were 'hn' and 'yeah', she still looked pretty content though:'everybody the foods ready, come on there's plenty for everyone!' I shouted while walking towards the dining table.

placing plates and then I gigantic plate with pancakes upon pancakes stacked on top of it.sasuke and sakura came and sat down. Naruto without even hesitating took some pancakes and began eating like a pig.'thwanks fow the foof'.

I sighed: 'don't speak with your mouth full, it's gross' I said. Sakura giggled,
'well don't encourage him!' I said. After that we all ate in content silence well except for the mizukage he didn't eat a single bite.

' hey yagura-sama do you not like pancakes, I can make something else' 'no need for that I just do not have much of an appetite right now' 'oh okay' 'I must take my leave now the council needs me'.

you shall stay here until I come back understood'.me and sakura nodded, Sasuke grunted and naruto just flashed one of his signature smiles. Then he left within a few seconds.

'hey guys we need to have a serious conversation' i piped up.

a/n

sorry for the very short chapter, I'm just getting some righters block
and it's killing me

if any of you wonderful readers have any suggestions for what should happen just comment down below (I feel like some youtuber😂) I think I do have one idea,hmmm......but I don't know.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER