part 13

Akane's pov

'Where am i? ' i asked no one in particular. 'You're in Yagura-sama's room...well your room...' sakura awkwardly stammered.

At the mention of his name i faintly blushed, What the hell's wrong with me.

Ever since I've met Yagura-sama I've been blushing more and more.

' do you have a fever, is your kekkei gekkai working up again' sakura looked at me with concerned eyes.

'Huh? Oh no it's nothing I'm fine' i reassured her. She looked sceptical but let it slide. 'You should get dressed and come into the livingroom, its already morning you know'.

I nodded and flashed her a smile, she smiled back and left. I didn't feel like taking a shower right now so i just put on my indoor outfit.

Me and yagura are going to get married. It was a thought i couldn't shake out of my head, i was nervous but equally excited and the thing that scares me the most is don't know why.

I don't know why evertime i think about it i get this...strange feeling.

It's not a bad feeling, it's kinda pleasant but i just...never felt like this anymore. I sighed, shook my head and smiled. I shouldn't worry about this right now. I'll just go with the flow.

i went downstairs. I was greeted with an almost fammiliar sight at this point. Naruto talking to yagura with a bright smile on his face.

Sakura talking to sasuke as he gives his little emo grunts as a response. It was such a happy, peaceful sight to see and yet..it hurt somehow.

It reminds me too much of team 7 back in the day. It reminds me too much of the future.
I miss it dearly and ask myself from time to time if everyone's okay and if everyone's still...among the living.

It was a heartbreaking thought. So i pushed it to the back of my head and smiled once again:' goodmorning everyone' i chimed. 'Goodmorning sis'  'hn'. Yagura-sama gave an acknowledged nod her way and gave a small smile. She smiled back and took a seat next to him and Naruto.
Sasuke and Sakura looked at me: 'oh yeah sorry akane me, sasuke and Naruto have to do something really important right now.

'Huh?' Before Naruto could say anything further they grabbed him and shunshined out of the room.

I looked over at Yagura-sama who was smirking at me: 'I'm not going to lie, seeing you faint when i was talking about our wedding arrangements was really amusing' he chuckled.

Damn him! Why is he bringing this up now.

'How charming~ your cheeks are red' he lightly petted my right cheek. 'Ok enough! Stop teasing me! Mind telling me why they left so suddenly?'.

He stopped petting my cheek and took his cup of green tea in his hands: 'they said they left us to do some 'bonding'.

He took a sip of his tea as i facepalmed: when i see them again I'll definitely kick all their asses. I sighed:' so what do you want to do?'.

He took another sip and his eyes clouded over in thought then he snapped back to reality. 'Have you forgotten? We have to arrange our wedding attire and decor, so were going.

I whined: 'i beg of you please don't be like Sakura'. He raised an eyebrow: 'trust me you don't wanna see how she gets' i said. He looked amused up at me and finished his tea.

'Let's take a shower and go then?'. I blushed: does he mean to take a shower t-together. 'But He faked a confused look: 'is there something wrong?'. I ran away flustered:'no there's nothing I'll go shower first'.

While i was taking a cold shower, i couldn't help but be slightly excited. The reason i didn't know but i didn't pay much attention to it.

I dried myself off and put on my regular outfit that consisted of a white jacket with matching pants coupled with my fingerless gloves.

I held my chain in my hand and admired the sun shaped amulet for a second.

After awhile we were finally ready to go to town.

A/N
So so sorry for the short chapter I'll tryy harder, i just have some writers block :/
Btw:
THANK YOU ALL soo much for more than 300 reads I'm literally sooo happpyyyy i never thought i would've come so far