Part 28

Sakura and sasuke's arc- the konoha 12

Here they finally were, home.

It was just the same as when they were kids, no war or reperations from Pain's attack.It was just peaceful and calming. They had told the guards at the gat that they were theiron orders from the Mizukage and now were walking side by side towards the hokage tower. 

Nostalgia had hit them both in waves, Sakura couldn't help but feellike crying. Soon enough she'll see them, She wonders how ino will react. Choji too, she hopes they won't be dissapointed in her at her failure. 'We're here' sasuke opended the doors and with no regard for anyone, strutted to the hokage's office. 'He did knock however and when they both came in, the rest of the konoha twelve were already there. 

'Who are they old man!?' Kiba with akaramru on his head rudely pinted at them. Sakura and even sasuke sighed: he really would never change. 'Kiba! be more respectfull' huh was that kurenai-sensei, wait akuma and gai-sensei were there as well. The only person that wasn't there was: 'I'm sorry i'mlate, i just got lost on the path of life'.

'Kakashi-sens- Sasuke firmly placed his hand on sakura's mouth, 'let's just get the jutsu over with and then we can talk. We can't afford to raise any suspicion'. sakura nodded and he let go, she could still smell the faint scent of his hand. Ugh! she can't think about that right now. 'is everyone here hokage' sasuke asked. Lord third nodded: the two former leaf ninja looked to each other: 'Let me do it' Sakura offered. she started chanting: ' o strong and reliable earth, drill the mories that have been lost into our minds, let us regainthe knowledge that has been lost through time: mirai no chukyu!' a dome of earth wrapped around each of them.

they all were to stunned to move and had been caught, only afew moments later they domes crubled into dust and they came out. 'Neji!' Hinata ran to her cousin and hugged him, he returned her hug in full.  'Nicele done' kakashi-sensei walked up to them: 'i'm so proud of you, where's Naruto and Akane'. 'they're off returning the jinchuuriki to their future states, don't worry though, you'll see them soon enough'. 

'So big forhead's gotten stronger, eh?' Sakura got a tick mark:' shut up ino pig!' they had a short brawl before bursting out in laughter. Soon Sakura's laughter turned into tears, she tried desperately to hide them but she couldn't, like a running sink they poured out: 'I'm sorry, i-it'sjust i'm so glad to see you all again'. Her muffled words were heard, her tears were somehow infectious as everyone was starting to tear up, relief struck their hearts in full: their sensei's, their comrades. everyone was alive and well, the ones that had died came back. 

'Okay enough of the tears, explain: how are we like this in the past and how are Neji and Asuma-sensei alive' Shikamaru asked, voice as lazy as ever. Sasuke went about explaining everything that happened, about the sage of six paths, the power they had gained and their plan to destroy Kaguya and win the 5th great ninja war. 'It's a lot to take in but we either do this or die' Sasuke's voice was low. The konoha 12, their senseis too, all of their determination strengthened. their eyes gleamed with it: the dermination of shinobi.

'Well we're ready to face it!' Kiba yelled out, akamaru was now back to his huge size. Ino, shikamaru and choji all smirked. shino looked satisfied, Hinata had tears in her eyes  yet with a smile she nodded. Lee and Gai-sensei both shouted for the power of youth in unison and Neji and tenten both had calm smiles. Their sensei's felt unimaginable happines a they stared at their students, they had grown up so fast. 'We'll hang out for the day before we have to go, so let's party!' Sakura threw both arms in the air.

Fastforward to them being drunk out of their minds in the barbeque place, they had ordered more then they could chew and drunk themselves to stupor. the only thing  sakura regretted is that the rest of her teammates weren't their to enjoy this party.'Sasuke-kuuuun come over here and g-get some' She slurred loudly and wrapped an arm around him. Sasuke's face was a bit flushed, he couldn't think about anything in that moment except for sakura, he knew that he's emotions were about to burst out like a waterfall.

He couldn't take it any longer, even if this was the alcohol talking he needed to do this, he grabbed her wrists and dragged her out in the cold chilly night, the rest were too drunk to even notice and then: 'Sakura, i love you' he grabbed both her shoulders and stared deeply in her eyes. The loud volume brought the attention of some  of the konoha 12. hearing his confession sakura sobered up a bit.

Everything flashed, all their memories together, all the hardships they faced to come here as two powerful shinobi. She just kept pushing through hoping that one day her feelings could reach him. 'And today...' she leaned forward. 'I finally did it' lips meet as somewatch on with fond looks and smiles. 'It was about damn time' Kiba scoffed. the newly found couple stood there, drunk and in love. they parted and sakura hugged him: 'me too sasuke-kun, i love you too'.

A/N 

HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN AWHILE HUH!?

Wait wait wait before you murder me please forgive me alright, the worlds been a mess and ive been too. first of all i want to thank you all for 5k reads! ho the hell did that happen!? Second i want to thank all of you that still had some patience with me and all of you who've recently commented or voted. That gives me alot of support and courage so thanks!

sorry if this chapter's a hot mess i kinda felt bad about being away for so long so i rushed the ending like i was the flash or somethin.

Enough of me raMbling and also feel freet request anything you'd like for a 5k special(ill do anything like y'all literally deserve this for me making you wait so long)

aaaaaaanddd...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER