1k special oneshot

Yagura: we are very happy to announce that we've reached 1000 reads.

Naruto: soooo were gonna show you all a very spicy chapter!

Sakura: d-do we have to do this, it's kind of embarrassing for Akane.

Naruto: come on Sakura-chan, this story is getting way too serious, we need to have SOME spice in it.

Akane: whatever, let's just...carry on.

Sasuke: Hmph.

<---------------------------------------->

Akane's pov
Location: Yagura's mansion.

Everything has been strange lately or more specifically, Yagura-sama and Sasuke have been strange lately. They haven't been talking to me or Sakura, in fact, they've definitely been avoiding us.

I've tried asking Kisame and Mei-chan about it but they just smirk about it.
I've also been feeling strange like a part of me is missing or something.

Sakura says she feels the same way
So I decided on investigating it. Sakura decided to help me, and so we snooped around the mansion. after a while of snooping around I found something in Yagura-sama's home office.

It was a small scroll addressed to bro since he was on a mission, it read:

Dear Naruto-san,
The change is slowly happening, my desires are growing day by day and I suspect that due to the close contact me and Sasuke have had that he is also affected.

Please return with the about the: second bijuu 交尾シーズン (mating season) scroll as fast as possible.

Signed by the fourth mizukage,

Yagura Karatachi

I grabbed the scroll tightly and dashed out the door: 'found something, you're going to want to see this' i said.

She pushed a door open downstairs and shot me a look filled with curiosity. I tossed her the scroll, she caught it and began to read it.

'Hmm?... I think I've heard about this bijuu mating season before but we need more details, let's go to the library'. I nodded and made sure to get my weapon pouch you never know when it's needed.

We went into town after that, thank kami that sakura was so focused on getting to the library she wasn't checking any of the herbal or clothing shops.

I was excited, I've never been to the mist's library and even though libraries are kinda boring I wanted desperately to find out what has been happening to the guys and this could be an interesting adventure.

I want to know about brother's involvement with this too, could his mission of been collecting the scroll about this bijuu mating thing.

I sighed and tried to push all of those thoughts out, after all, they'll probably be answered soon enough.

Me and Sakura chatted a bit here and there, it was fun to be alone with a girl once in a while, her company was very different from Chihara's.