18 - The Restroom Chronicles

Jungkook pulled Jin towards the staff restroom and Taehyung followed, smirking heavily. When they entered the bathroom, Taehyung looked around before pulling the 'Out of Order' sign off of the janitor's trolley and placing it on the door handle and locking it firmly from within.

Jungkook pushed Jin down onto the bench inside and unzipped his pants with Taehyung following suit.

"Kookie baby....we can't do this here," Jin tried to reason with him, gulping as he watched both his boyfriends begin to pump their massive cocks in front of his lips.

"Unfortunately baby, we have better use for that filthy mouth of yours," Taehyung said.

He moved forward and pushed his cock onto Jin's thick, sexy lips. Jungkook groaned at the beautiful sight. He watched as Jin obediently opened his mouth and took Taehyung's massive boner deep inside his mouth. Jin sucked and moaned, his eyes travelling from Taehyung then to Jungkook.

Taehyung bucked his hips against his boyfriend's lips and Jin massaged his balls, gripping his thick cock firmly and working it with his mouth. Jungkook watched, mesmerized by his boyfriends and continued to massage his own member at the sinful sight in front of him. Taehyung pushed his cock in harder, hitting the back of Jin's throat, who continued to suck him, unfazed.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged a look and Taehyung pulled out of Jin's mouth.

"Babe, how are you not choking or gagging?" Taehyung asked. He was confused because he had quite an impressive length but Jin still looked unfazed.

"What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" Jin looked at them, worry lines etched on his forehead.

"Well baby, Taehyung has a huge package but you're not even tearing or gagging. And you did nothing wrong so don't stress," Jungkook explained.

Jin fidgetted with his fingers. "Well, I actually enjoy chocking and I don't think I have a gag reflex," he said shyly.

Both his boyfriends beamed at him. Could they be more blessed than this?

"Oh my Jin! You're so precious to us. We love you," Jungkook stated and he leaned in and captured Jin's lips in a deep and sensuous kiss. When he moved off, Taehyung pushed his cock back into Jin's waiting mouth and Jin happily sucked him off. Before long, Taehyung was almost ready to explode but he held off and Jungkook took over bruising Jin's lips with his massive dick.

Jin sucked and pulled on his cock, massaging his balls and stroking his length in time with his sucking. Jungkook moaned heavily and was soon ready to burst into Jin's beautiful mouth but he too pulled out. Jin pouted heavily. He wanted to taste his boyfriends and drink their juices.

Jin watched as they massaged their cocks in front of his face and soon they were both overcome with their orgasms and sprayed Jin's face with their semen. Jin extended his tongue and they coated it with their cum. The two boyfriends admired their handiwork. Jin looked amazing with their jizz all over his face, his lips, his tongue.

Taehyung took out his phone and clicked some pictures of Jin. He smiled happily, showing the pictures to Jungkook who smirked.

"You look fucking fantastic drenched in our cum baby. Start sucking and licking all around your mouth." Jin obeyed Jungkook and they watched as some of their cum dripped down the side of Jin's lips. They hissed and leaned in, sucking Jin's face and kissing his cum stained lips.

"I hope this will teach you to control that fucking filthy mouth of yours better our beautiful boyfriend," Taehyung whispered against Jin's ear.

"Yes Master." The word slipped out unconsciously and both Taehyung and Jungkook smiled happily.

"Come give daddy a thick kiss from those filthy lips." Jungkook pulled Jin up and moulded his body to him. He sucked and licked on Jin's lips and shoved his tongue down his throat.

Just then, Jin felt his pants being undone and his eyes went wide when he saw Taehyung pulling his pants down and revealing his sexy white panties. Taehyung squeezed his ass cheeks and pulled Jin's cock into his mouth. He sucked and licked and pulled on Jin's cock causing him to moan in ecstacy. Jungkook kissed him harder, swallowing all his moans as Jin came violently, bucking his hips against Taehyung's mouth, who eagerly swallowed his boyfriend's juice.

As Jin came down from his high, Taehyung pulled his pants up and Jungkook kissed him more, lovingly caging his beautiful, sensous mouth in a mind blowing kiss of love and seduction. Taehyung stood up and joined the kiss, sucking and licking their lips together.

"I love you," whispered Jin. His eyes were closed and he looked so amazingly wrecked in their arms.

"We love you too our angel."

They splashed some water on their faces and rinsed their mouths before exiting the restroom separately so as not to arouse any suspicion. No one seemed to notice them as it was already their lunch break, except for one person who was hiding at the water fountain, waiting for them to exit the room.

He was none other than ....

Jung Hoseok!

...........

************************************

Such sweet and sexy boyfriends
😉😉

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙