30 - A very confused bunny

Jungkook walked towards Namjoon's office very slowly. He was still slightly sore from his sexual encounter a few days ago. He almost collided with Lisa who squealed and jumped aside when she saw him. Jungkook was taken aback by her reaction. They hadn't actually hit each other. Come to think of it, Jungkook had noticed that Lisa's behaviour towards him had changed in the last few days.

Usually she would always seek him out and try her best to touch him. She dressed sexily and wore very deep necklines, exposing her heavy breasts. Jungkook had no interest in breasts or women for that matter. He only had eyes for his boyfriends. Again, Jungkook was confused about their behaviour too.

Both his boyfriends had been acting strangely as well. He had tried talking to them about it several times but they remained mum. He didn't want to antagonize them so he had let it go. But it still worried him why he was punished the other day. It had seemed like a coordinated effort by both of them, confusing him even further.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I didn't mean to almost bump into you," Jungkook began, "I just wanted to get Namjoon's signature on these," he indicated the files in his hand.

She looked at him like he was from Mars. Jungkook watched as her gaze flitted behind him and her eyes went wide as saucers before she completely ignored his apology and did an about turn. Jungkook was once again left feeling like a confused and awkward idiot.

He sighed and continued to Namjoon's office where he noticed Lisa had abandoned her post. He knocked on Namjoon's door and let himself in after he was given permission to enter. Jimin was sitting in Namjoon's lap but woke up immediately when Jungkook entered. He excused himself and left the room giggling quietly.

"I'm sorry for intruding but I needed your signature for the proposals."

"No problem Jungkook."

Namjoon read through the papers and signed off on them.

"Say, Jungkook, could we speak privately before you go back to your station?"

"Sure." Jungkook sat back down and waited for Namjoon to begin. Jungkook was confused once again what this was all about.

Namjoon cleared his throat and began.

"I don't mean to interfere in your personal life Jungkook but it seems like I'm forced to right now. Lisa came to me about something very disturbing that she witnessed the other day. She hasn't laid any formal complaint but it seems she witnessed you and your boyfriends in a very compromising position and she has contemplated leaving our firm because of it."

Jungkook's eyes went wide at the statement. There could only be one thing that Namjoon was getting at. He and his boyfriends had recently had office sex, violating office policy and ethics. They could be fired because of it. He was starting to become hot under the collar at Namjoon's words.

"I really don't know what she saw as she has refused to confide the details with me, but I'm sure it must have been pretty compromising for her to react in this way."

"I'm sorry Sir. I-I don't know what she saw. But maybe I should talk to her to reassure her that it won't happen again."

"That won't be needed Jungkook. I just wanted you to be made aware so in future you all can be more aware of office politics. We wouldn't want either you, Taehyung or Seokjin to become the targets of defaming office gossip."

"You're absolutely correct sir and I do apologise on behalf of them as well. We will be more careful and refrain from displaying our relationship at the office."

"I'm glad we had this talk Jungkook. You seem very level headed and I am very pleased with all the effort you have been putting into your work of late. I am considering your promotion to the Busan offices early next year. I would like you to head the department there."