32 - Complications

Taehyung's POV

"I never in my wildest dreams, thought that this was even possible love," Seokjin said, wringing his hands.

"Are you scared baby? You know, I would never force you to do anything you don't want to," I said, caressing his soft cheek lightly. He crooned against my touch.

"I'm scared my love." He looked at me and my heart pained to see him so conflicted.

I can't believe how far I've come since my days of obsessing over him. I love him so much, enough that I understand and will stand by his decisions. The old me would have probably insisted that he have this baby. But now I understand what it means to be an individual and let him know that I support him and trust in him to make the right choices for himself. The old me would've taken that right, away from him. Jin has really changed my perspective on life and I love him even more for that.

He got up from his seat in the waiting area of the hospital and gave me a tight hug. I guess, we both really needed it. Then, Jungkook walked out of the exam room and looked at us sheepishly. He looked down and I just shrugged my shoulders at him before beckoning him to come join us in our moment.

Jungkook....what do I say about the man who I never thought I could love? He has become such an integral part of my life now. I love him so much. And now that he looks like this, I just want to pinch his cute cheeks.

"Awwww, baby. Tell me you're still not upset?" I teased him. He scoffed at me.

"I'm not upset. I was never upset Tae. He didn't have to scold me like that though. He's a doctor for God's sake. And I wasn't trying to prank him like he thought. I genuinely thought I should just make sure."

Jin and I laughed at his silliness. After doing a scan on Jungkook's abdomen, the doctor had accused him of trying to prank him by pretending to be pregnant. Jungkook, obviously did not have a uterus to begin with hence the doctor believed it was a plot to embarass him. We had apologised profusely but the doctor had still been mollified.

When the doctor had calmed down sufficiently, Jin had confessed that he had had some infrequent bleeding when he was younger but had hidden this fact from his parents thinking that he would be reprimanded. His parents were apparently very strict and did not even approve of Jin's lifestyle choice.

Both Jungkook and I were openly gay. Our families knew about our status and although my parents had been slow to accept it, they had finally come to terms with it. Jungkook was luckier. His mom had always known about her son and had never treated him any different. So when she passed away, it had been a huge blow to him.

"Jinnie, I need to talk to the both of you about something very important. But, let's get home before that," I began.

"Ohkay.....But can we please order some Chinese take out. I'm dying of hunger."

"Of course my angel. Anything for you and our little one." I kissed his nose and Jungkook cuddled against my chest, so I held him tighter.

We bought our takeout and also some meds that the doctor had prescribed for Jin. We needed to be more careful with his diet and health, now that he was eating for two. When we got home, it was still early but Jin wanted to have a shower and change into pjs.

I called Namjoon and Mr Jung and informed them that Jin was much better and requested a private meeting with them for tomorrow morning to discuss his new circumstances. They were both confused but aquiesced.

"Tae, did you think I was silly to ask the doctor to check if I was pregnant?" Jungkook asked me.

"No baby. I think it seemed valid at the time. Don't stress about it okay. We have much more pressing matters to discuss anyway."

"I know babe." He sighed heavily and came to sit with me on the couch. I put my arm around him and pulled him close to me. I kissed the top of his head and caressed his cheek lovingly as he gazed into my eyes.

"I love you my Kookie baby."

"I love you too Tae."

I leaned down and kissed him. His lips were so soft and sweet. He moaned into the kiss and I deepened it, my body instinctually reacted to his.

"Starting without me then?" Jin pouted at us.

"Come here you little devil. I want to talk to my baby."

"Your baby? That could very well be mine," Jungkook hit me playfully.

"That's true. Will it matter though?" I asked as Jin planted himself between us.

"It will never matter to me love. Whoever is the biological father; either way we will all love our baby together," Jin said, placing a soft kiss to my lips as well as Jungkook's.

"Yeah, but I kind of want to know," Jungkook said.

"Well, maybe we can do a DNA test when the baby is born. Right now, I don't care."

"Jinnie, I wanted to ask you, do you want to keep this baby? I mean, we're not in a conventional relationship and I would totally understand if you felt that you don't want to complicate things with a baby."

"What are you even saying Tae! I could never! I would never abort my child!"

"Oh God angel! Please don't be angry at me. Shit! I'm an idiot. I love you and I love our baby. I just, I just didn't want you to feel that Kookie and I were pressuring you into keeping the baby. It's your body. And your choice."

"I agree with Tae sweetheart. In the past, we were both really selfish and mean towards you. We never took your feelings nor your choices into consideration. You've taught us to respect you and your decisions. We'll never take that away from you ever again."

Jin started to tear and Kook held him tightly. I ran my fingers through his smooth hair and smiled at my cute lovers.

"Hey, don't cry angel. You're our baby. We love you so much," I said, kissing the top of his head lightly.

"I love you both and I love our baby. I don't care who's the father. I will never kill my children. Can we eat now please. You guys made me hungrier because you made me cry."

"Awwww, our sweet baby. Of course we can eat," I crooned against his neck.

After we ate and cleaned up, I made my way back to the living room. We needed to have a serious talk. One that would affect all our lives. I exchanged a look with Kookie and he nodded in encouragement. I sighed when Jin placed himself in my lap, curling himself up into a ball.

"Baby, can you sit with Kookie for a bit? I need to keep my mind clear for this."

He looked at me strangely but didn't protest. He went to sit with Kook, who happily embraced him in his lap. He pecked Jinnie on his forehead and smiled at me.

I let out a deep breath and began.

.......................

************************************

Hey my swties. So this story is probably not going the way you guys wanted it to. I'm really sorry for that but I thought about all your suggestions and I seriously did take them into consideration, hence the very delayed update. But I'm going to stick to my original story idea. I hope you all will continue to enjoy this new direction and character development. Thank you for your continued support 💗🌟

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙