5 - Kinks

Seokjin eyed the two men on the bed. He walked purposefully to them and leaned in close.

"I've chosen," he whispered seductively close to their faces, so much so that they could smell his sweet vanilla body scent.

The two idiots looked at Jin with lust in their eyes. Taehyung gulped and Jungkook let out a heavy sigh, waiting for Seokjin's decision. He walked to his small suitcase and placed it on the dresser. Seokjin winked at them over his shoulder. He removed some ties of his and placed them on top of the bag.

"Would you mind if I blindfolded you both?" He asked, his voice low and sexy with a hint of seduction. He ran one of his silk ties through his fingers and pulled the fabric with his teeth, gazing at the two idiots sexily.

Taehyung got up so fast, he almost tripped on the bedsheet in his haste to get to Jin. "You have kinks? You can do anything to us. Isn't it Jungkook?"

"Y-yes.....anything," Jungkook replied breathily, gobsmacked that their fantasies were being realised.

Seokjin smiled happily. He placed his tie over Taehyung's eyes and secured it firmly. "No peaking babe," he whispered against Taehyung's ear. A wave of desire rushed through Taehyung which went immediately to his exposed dick.

"I see you're quite happy with that babe," Seokjin said huskily, taking note of Taehyung's reaction to his words and actions. Taehyung gulped.

He moved to Jungkook and intertwined their hands. He leaned in close to his lips and brushed them lightly with his own, eliciting a moan from him. He quickly tied the other tie over his eyes then walked to his suitcase. He grabbed more of his ties and walked Taehyung to the bed.

"Can I tie you to the bedpost please? I want to straddle you and feel you tugging against the bed when you're deep inside me." Seokjin's sensual tones were causing the two idiots to almost lose their sanity. They readily agreed to anything he wanted.

"I didn't know you were this kinky baby," Jungkook said, while Jin secured his arms to the bed alongside Taehyung.

"There's a lot you don't know about me babe," he kissed Jungkook lightly. He shivered from Jin's kiss.

Seokjin moved to Taehyung and placed tiny kisses to his neck, licking along it to his earlobe. Taehyung let out a loud moan. Seokjin was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Who could that be?" Jungkook wondered out loud.

"It's probably the room service I ordered earlier," Jin informed them. "I'll just be a minute babe."

Seokjin swiped his key card along the door panel lock and it clicked. He told the server to open the door to let himself in. When he opened it, Jin jammed his suitcase against the door, preventing it from closing. He took the tray from the server and shooed him out.

Seokjin placed the tray on the dresser and took the can of whipped cream from it. He sprayed some out into his hand and smeared it on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook whined at the sensation. He then went over to Taehyung and did the same. He licked some of it and kissed Taehyung, allowing him to taste the cream in his tongue. He did the same to Jungkook. They were both squirming in pleasure.

He then took out his phone and clicked some pictures of them and casually walked out the door, taking his suitcase to his room that he had booked earlier from work. The door clicked behind him, locking the two idiots inside.

Seokjin smiled to himself as he took out his second key card and unlocked his hotel room. He took a long hot shower before calling Jimin and laughing at what he had done. Seokjin slept well that night, like a newborn baby.

Meanwhile, the two idiots waited for Seokjin to continue his seduction of them. When nothing happened for almost five minutes straight, they became anxious and began to fiddle around.

"Jin. .. baby? We're waiting for you," Taehyung spoke. When he got no reply, Jungkook tried.

"Jinnie baby? Come now baby, what other kinks do you want to try out on us?"

The room was silent. The two idiots began to panic. They wiggled and tried to get free from their tight bonds. Eventually, after an hour, Jungkook was able to free one arm. He untied his other arm and pulled the blindfold off. He then untied Taehyung. Their eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room. Then they flipped the switch on the bedside lamp to see a quiet and deserted room. Seokjin had hoodwinked them.

They couldn't escape the room either as they were locked in. Eventually, they dressed and called the reception to have someone open their door. By the time it was 2 in the morning, the two idiots were tired and slightly impressed by Seokjin. They fell into a deep slumber without discussing their own stupidity at trying to pull one over Jin and how he had outsmarted them.

The next morning, they couldn't face Jin and made their exit quickly from the location. They were too embarrassed.

Seokjin watched from his hotel room window as the two idiots made their escape. He chuckled to himself and made his way down to the models to begin the shoot. He was still at work and Jin was a professional.

The next day at the office, Seokjin rapped on the chairman's door and waited for permission to enter. He placed his resignation letter on the table in front of Min Yoongi, who looked at it in shock.

"Mr Kim, why are you resigning? Has something happened?"

Seokjin wrung his hands impatiently.
"Mr Min, my work environment has become untenable. I can't work in a place that disrespects my private life. I've been harassed daily by my co-workers and I cannot perform at my full potential due to their behaviour."

Min Yoongi looked at Seokjin thoughtfully.

"Mr Kim, do you wish to file a claim of harassment against them?"

"No sir. For the most part, I think they are harmless. But I do want them to respect me and not look at me like I'm some object."

"Okay. Let me put this document on hold and we will have a meeting with the said parties to see how we can move forward amicably. Do you agree?"

Seokjin thought on this suggestion and finally agreed. He walked back to his workstation and smirked at Jimin. They fist bumped and smiled, before getting back to their work.

The two idiots watched their interaction and cowered inwardly. What were they plotting?

************************************

Naughty Jinnie
... what are you up to? 😉😉

I purple you swties 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘