23 - Surprise Doubles (M)

Ahem....🔞⚠

Seokjin woke up to a sunny morning and stretched his arms out lightly on the bed. He looked around and noticed that he was alone. Hmmm...where were those two idiot boyfriends of his? A note on the side dresser caught his attention and he sat up, reaching for it.

Hey there our lovely

We're going for a run on the beach. Please relax and stay in bed. We'll make breakfast for you when we get back.

Love you

Yours always....JJK; KTH ♡♡

Jin smiled widely. He kissed the note and checked his phone before getting up from the bed. He had other plans for his boyfriends and they didn't entail lazing on the bed.

He took a quick shower then made his way to the kitchen. His boss had gotten the place well stocked. Another gift in his endless supply of gifts to ensure that Seokjin didn't sue him or his company.

Jin cooked some kimchi and ramyeon with cuts of steaks on a grill. He also prepared his surprise gift for the bedroom. He smiled, satisfied with his preparations in the kitchen. He left a note on the table top and spread the rose petals he had brought with him, leading a path back up to their room. He lit the scented candles and took up his surprise with a bottle of wine in a bucket with 3 glasses.

He continued with his preps and laid out all his surprises at the side table next to the bed. He placed the rose petals all over himself and sighed heavily, waiting for his boyfriends to return.

.........

Jungkook and Taehyung returned from their run and were surprised to find breakfast waiting for them. They were famished. Their eyes widened at the pathway of rose petals and the scent of the candles in the air. Oooh! Their cute boyfriend was up for surprising them. Jungkook picked up the note and smiled softly showing it to Taehyung.

I love you both....
Please don't make me wait too long

Your lovely ♡

They ate quickly and ran into the shower to get the scent of sweat off of them. They were excited to see what plans Jin had had for them.

Aspects of BDSM/Food Fetish⚠

Mature content ahead 🔞

The two men entered the room to find their lover moaning on the bed. Their mouths hung open in shock at what they were witnessing. Their lover lay, splayed out on the bed, a blindfold over his eyes and a vibrator deep inside him. Jin's body was vibrating as he convulsed with his orgasm. They watched as he sprayed his cum over his stomach, wetting the rose petals all over him.

Jungkook gulped and moved into the room, Taehyung followed him, his eyes deep and dark. He picked up the remote that was in Jin's hand and turned it off.

"I see you've been a bad boy Jinnie," Taehyung said, coming over to kiss Jin deeply. Jin's body was still heaving from his high as Taehyung sucked on his tongue. Jungkook pushed Jin's legs up to his chest, and pulled the dildo out, slowly sucking on his cum and then moving down to his sweetness.

"Fuck! He tastes like strawberries," Jungkook groaned and licked at his rim again.

"My my....He has been a bad boy and bad boys should be punished." Taehyung looked at the many items that Jin had displayed on the side dresser. He smirked and picked up the bowl of whipped cream, spooning some of it onto Jungkook's mouth and kissing him deeply, sucking at the cream. He then spooned some onto his cock and pushed it deeply into Seokjin's mouth. Jin sucked on the cream and almost gagged at the amount Taehyung had put on his cock. He loved the feeling of choking.