3 - What the f*@£!

He knew it was too good to be true! It was a conspiracy all along! The two idiots had conspired to 'woo' him and make him decide who he wanted. The four days that he had spent with them, seemed so fake now. Was that really their real selves at all? Cos now they were back to bitching at each other and trying to get all handsy with Jin.

"What the fuck! I'm so sick of you two! Just fucking leave me alone and do your goddamn work!"

"Seokjin please," Hoseok began, "I know this seems inappropriate, but you did enjoy yourself with them, didn't you?"

Jin swung around and faced the recruitment officer. "With all due respect Mr Jung, please stop interfering in my private life! I hate these two idiots! They've ruined my entire schooling life, then my campus life and now their in my workspace ruining my adult life! This behaviour of theirs is their true selves, not the fake ass shit they've shown me these four days."

With that, Jin left the conference room, very angry. He made his way to his desk and held his head in his hands.

"I could have told you what they were up to but I thought you'd figure it out yourself," Jimin began, "or maybe is it that you actually enjoyed yourself with them? It's okay to have feelings Jin. Even if it is for the likes of them."

Jin looked up at his friend teary-eyed. "Are you trying to say that I should have enjoyed being made a fool of? Because if that's what you mean, then I'm an even bigger idiot than those two idiots! I don't like them and I never will."

"Well...if that's the case, then can I have a go at Jungkook? He's so fucking fine...." Jimin smiled knowingly.

"Be my guest. I don't give a flying fuck what he does."

Seokjin continued with his presentation on their new ad. As usual, he was disturbed by the two idiots who had tried to grab at him and behaved as though they owned him.

"Will you two fucking idiots ever leave me alone?"

"No...not really," they replied, as though this was so obvious and Jin was stupid or something.

"Since you can't get with me, why don't you just fuck each other?" Jin was livid. But he watched how this statement had got a strange reaction from the two idiots. They became uncomfortable and looked anywhere else but at each other. Jimin noticed this too and raised an eyebrow.

"I can't fucking believe it! You two! You two really did fuck?"

"Listen Jinnie baby, it's not what you think okay. It was one time and we were both drunk cos we were talking about you and we got all sentimental and it just happened." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's face turned crimson red with embarrassment. Seokjin burst out laughing.

"You mean to say I was right?" He continued to belly laugh. "Who..who topped, who bottomed?"

Jungkook looked like he wished the Earth would open up and gobble him up. And Taehyung looked at his feet, his hands inside his pants pockets.

"It was Jungkook right?" Jimin asked, smiling teasingly.

"It was one fucking time and I was thinking about you Jin the entire time!" Jungkook was livid with embarrassment.

Seokjin guffawed even more. Jimin joined him in laughter while the two idiots looked on in exasperation.

"I-I have to give you respect though Jungkook. I didn't know you had it in you to be a bottom. I'm actually proud of you," Jin laughed even harder.

Jungkook's face was full of anger. "And what about you Jin? You're a definite bottom!"

"What makes you assume that?"

"Oh come on Jin! You make 3 copies of every page or memo or assignment. One for yourself, one for your class file and one for only God knows what! You've been doing it since grade school. You do it even now!" Taehyung said. "You're responsible for global warming with all the paper you waste and trees being cut down unnecessarily."

"I do not! That's a fucking lie!" But he knitted his brows anyway.

"You also take notes in all meetings and record them! Why? Who does that? When we know we will all be getting a copy anyway!" Jungkook challenged. "Admit it! You're a fucking bottom!"

"So what if I am? Being thorough about myself and my work isn't a crime, neither is being a bottom!" Jin countered.

Jimin was laughing so hard, his side ached.

"Well, you can bottom for me anytime," Taehyung said, rather seductively, leaning into Jin's ear.

Jin visibly cringed. "Ugh! Will you get away from me?! You fucking pervert!"

With that Jin walked away to the copy room. Taehyung threw his hands up in defeat. Jimin leaned into Jungkook and whispered, "I would like to see you bottom for me baby," and he winked at a red-faced Jungkook.

Jungkook ran for the nearest exit. Jimin laughed, watching him and smirked as he got a good look at his tight ass. He hummed to himself.

Hoseok, who was watching the exchange the entire time, tutted at the two idiots. They were real idiots but at least they provided entertainment for his life. He walked to his boyfriend's cabin and entered without preamble.

Min Yoongi looked up from his work, a smile forming on his lips. His boyfriend was sexy as fuck.

"And to what do I owe this welcomed intrusion?" He asked, setting down the paper he was reading and taking off his reading glasses.

Hoseok placed himself in the CEO's lap and kissed him sensually.

"My new office entertainment is giving me trouble," he pouted, "they're complete idiots," he huffed.

Yoongi stroked his lover's back. "Babe, stop interfering in people's lives. They might not take too kindly to that."

Hoseok pouted cutely. "But honey, it's so fun. I think I have another plan already!" He clapped his hands in delight and Yoongi raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"What naughtiness are you planning in that scheming mind of yours now babe?"

"Oh...,nothing too serious. Don't worry love. I know how to make those two idiots get their man." He smiled devilishly 😈😈

************************************

Who loves 'interfering Hobi'? 😆

Any thoughts on Jungkook? 😃😃

Vote, comment, entertain me! 😉

I purple you

************************************

Love Swty 😘