14 - Done

Seokjin's POV

I can't believe these two idiots! I'm so done with them! This has to be the height of their insanity. I was helping Namjoon with his date for tonight when I suddenly felt a bit unwell. I think it's because I skipped lunch and my body doesn't do well if I skip a meal. I excused myself to use the bathroom in the suite he had reserved for the evening when I heard a commotion outside only to find the two idiots bursting in on my boss' date.

I swear these two idiots don't deserve even the drool out of my mouth. They're now standing sheepishly before us while Namjoon had to excuse himself from his date, who completely misread the situation, believing the two idiots had come for him. He had left, disappointed and irritated.

"Now, would anyone care to explain why these two barged in on my date?" Namjoon asked, looking from me to them.

"I'm sorry Sir. It's all my fault." I began.

"No Jinnie please. You know it isn't. It's us. We're to blame. We assumed everything and followed you both here." Jungkook pipes in.

I just huff in annoyance. Namjoon looks at Taehyung for an explanation.

He clears his throat and begins to tell my boss every personal thing of our lives up until today. I'm blushing, seething and thoroughly embarrassed to be associated with these two idiots.

When Taehyung is done, Namjoon gets up and walks to the window overlooking the city. He's deep in thought and I shuffle my feet in irritation at the two idiots who can't bring themselves to look at me.

"So, basically you two have been stalking Seokjin his whole life. You're obsessed with him beyond any normal and natural inclination. Are you two aware how unhealthy that is? Not only for Seokjin but for yourselves too. I'm disappointed in the two of you. I expected better."

The two idiots hang their heads in shame.

"Seokjin, do you wish to be transferred to our other offices in Busan?"

The question catches me off guard. I look at the two idiots who are definitely panicking now.

"Mr Kim....Namjoon Sir, my life is here in Seoul. My family, my work, my friend. I wouldn't want to transplant myself to another city just to get away from them. It's not fair to me. If anything, you should transfer them."

"Jinnie, please no! We're really sorry. I'm so ashamed at myself. After telling you everything and laying my heart open to you and regretting my many actions of the past, I still did what I always do, I interfered in your life. I-I don't deserve you. I'll understand if you don't want to be my boyfriend anymore." Jungkook says sadly.

"I'm sorry too Jin. I was wrong. But you can't really blame us can you? I mean, you did promise us that you would give us a chance for a month to prove ourselves then you would choose what you wanted. We thought you were going out with Namjoon Sir and going back on your promise to us." Taehyung rationalizes.

Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "I see, so you have some sort of an arrangement to end this madness then?" He looks at me and I nod.

"Well then, when is this month ending?" He asks.

"In a week's time Sir." I reply.

"Okay. I will give you all this week to sort yourselves out then I want this madness to end. You will not stalk, follow or harrass Seokjin until he has made his decision or I will take the liberty upon myself to transfer the both of you," he warns them.

They both let out a sigh of relief and look at me apologetically.

"It's your personal life Seokjin and I didn't want to interfere but if it affects my personal life, I'm afraid I have to step in."

The two idiots visibly gulp. "We're really sorry Sir, for ruining your date. Maybe we can speak to him and explain things then he'll give you another chance," Jungkook tries.

Namjoon holds up his hand. "It's okay Jeon. I've seen your help already," and Jungkook squirms uncomfortably.

"Sir, may I please take your leave now?" I ask Namjoon.

"Yes of course Seokjin and thank you for all your efforts. I hope you feel well soon."

The two idiots heads shoot up at that. "Are you unwell baby?" Jungkook asks me, coming to hold me tentatively.

I sigh and let him. "I think I skipped lunch so I wasn't feeling too good."

Taehyung comes over and rubs my back soothingly. I see how Namjoon looks shocked at their actions and amused at the same time. I feel embarrassed that they're behaving this way in front of our boss and try to get them to stop touching me all over but I can't deny, their soothing tones and warm hands on me, is actually helping me feel better.

"Perhaps, you'd like to have my abandoned dinner?" Namjoon suggests.

"No Sir, I couldn't. I'll just grab a sandwich on my way home." I decline.

"Nonsense! Come sit and eat. I insist."

I sigh and make my way to the table. The two idiots follow and begin to feed me without preamble. I'm super aware of Namjoon's eyes on us the entire time. I wonder what he's thinking as I just let them feed me. The food is delicious and I start to feel better soon enough. When I'm done, I thank Namjoon and we make our way out, still apologising for our behaviour and his ruined date. He waves a hand at us, still smiling amusedly as I'm guided out of the suite by the two idiots.

"Baby, please let us take you home. Taehyung has his car and I think we both would feel more comfortable knowing you're safe instead of travelling on the subway this late," Jungkook says.

I nod my head and we walk to Taehyung's car. He opens the door and settles me in comfortably in the back seat. I close my eyes and almost immediately fall off to sleep. I'm so tired from today's events.

When I come to, I find myself in Taehyung's arms and Jungkook prying my door open with my key. I vaguely wonder how he got it. Taehyung walks me to my room and lays me down gently on the bed. Jungkook moves my hair away from my face and gets up to walk out with Taehyung.

"Wait....don't leave. I want the both of you to stay," I say, shocking myself at my own words.

They both intake a collective breath at my request.

"Are you sure baby?" Jungkook sits down next to the bed on the floor. His eyes full of questions.

Taehyung looks at me with an unreadable expression.

"I want you both to stay."

........

************************************

Hey my swties. What do you think will happen now? 😉😉

Vote, comment, recommend.

Who watched the livestream for the media briefing? Didn't our boys look awesome? 💗💗💗💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙