13 - Mischief Makers

Jung Hoseok pushed the door to his boyfriend's office open. He didn't care that it slammed back closed. Yoongi looked up, a frown on his face. Hobi was never a violent person. He put down his papers and removed his reading glasses.

"What's wrong baby? Come to daddy." He patted his thighs and Hobi pouted but went to sit in his lap. He pulled him close and kissed Hobi lovingly. When Hobi sighed into the kiss, Yoongi knew he would tell him what was up.

He massaged his back soothingly, waiting for his lover to tell him what was troubling him.

"Those two idiots are ruining all my plans Yoongles!" He sighed heavily with irritation.

Yoongi wanted to chuckle but he remained calm. His boyfriend was truly a mischief maker. But he loved him for it. He, himself was none the better. He pinched his cheeks and held him tightly.

"What have they done now angel?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "They were supposed to get Jin to sleep with them together but they have foiled all my plans. I hate them!" He huffed angrily.

Yoongi couldn't hold back now. He chuckled lightly, earning a glare from his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry baby. You just looked so cute. Don't worry about them. I have set my own plans in motion for some comic relief for you. Jin won't be choosing either one of them or both, anytime soon." He winked at Hobi whose eyes went wide with mischief.

"Really? What have you done? Tell me! Tell me please!" He whined and Yoongi laughed playfully.

"Don't worry my sweetypie. You'll soon see," he winked at Hoseok and kissed him deeply. He loved his naughty mischief maker boyfriend with all his heart.

........

"Seokjin. Can you come in here please?" Namjoon's voice boomed out of the intercom on Jin's desk.

"Yes sir, coming right in." He grabbed his notepad and entered his boss' office.

Namjoon was standing with his legs spread wide, his shirt fitted snuggly over his back muscles, moulding to his body. Seokjin noticed his tailored pants sitting neatly on his hips and gulped. Namjoon was a very well defined man. He was looking out of the huge bay window and motioned for Jin to join him.

Seokjin quickly walked over and stood next to his boss, waiting for his next command. Namjoon turned and smiled deeply, his dimples causing cute indentations in his cheeks and Seokjin found that he couldn't look away from them.

The past few days had seen a welcomed change in Namjoon. He no longer irritated Seokjin or flirted unnecessarily with him. He was both  professional and friendly. Seokjin found that he relaxed easily in his company.

"I need your opinion on something if you don't mind. It's actually personal but I like you and I trust your opinions."

Seokjin was visibly flustered but he maintained his composure. "Of course sir. How may I be of assistance?"

Namjoon smiled shyly and went to sit at the window seat, indicating for Seokjin to join him. "I-I have a date tonight. It's someone that I really like but I don't know what to wear or what to do. I'm so stupid aren't I?" Namjoon dropped his face into his hands shyly. Seokjin didn't know what to do. He looked so cute and vulnerable.

"If you really like this person, it shouldn't be a problem to impress them. Just be yourself and I'm sure they will just appreciate that. I'll help you choose what you can wear and we'll plan an evening for you both. How does that sound?"

Namjoon leaned in and hugged a startled Seokjin. "Oh thank you Jin! You really are heaven sent. I don't know what I would do without you." He kissed Jin on the cheek lightly and smiled broadly. Seokjin was flustered and shy by his actions but he maintained a small smile.

"It's almost time to clock out. Let's go choose some clothes and plan the evening." Seokjin suggested.

Namjoon got up happily and grabbed his coat. They made their way out of the office; three pairs of eyes stared at them strangely. The two idiots exchanged a worried look and Jimin just shrugged when they looked at him for a reason.

Something didn't feel right. The two idiots didn't trust that Namjoon character, not one bit. They didn't trust any man with their Seokjin.

They followed them out of the building and got into Taehyung's car maintaining a decent distance behind Namjoon and Jin in the car ahead. They both sported worried frowns and didn't dare to utter a word.

They watched as Seokjin and Namjoon headed to a tailor's boutique. They emerged half an hour later with some packages, laughing and teasing each other. Jungkook groaned and Taehyung hit the steering wheel hard. How could Jin laugh with that man?

They followed them to an upmarket hotel next. Jungkook hissed. Was he planning on bedding his Jinnie? No way would they allow that!

As the time passed, the two idiots became more and more anxious. After an hour, they couldn't take it any longer and stormed out of the car and headed to the hotel reception. They got the room number of Namjoon's hotel suite easily by flirting with the hostess. 

They headed to the suite, desperation written all over both their faces. When they heard moans outside the door, they exchanged an angry frown and pushed the door open only to find  Namjoon with another man, having an intimate dinner. They were so embarrassed. Namjoon was livid at their intrusion.

Seokjin emerged from the attached bathroom and looked at the scene in horror. What had these two idiots done now?!

************************************

Hey my swties. I'm back with this ff. I didn't forget about it, I've just been under the weather recently.

I hope you enjoyed our idiots and their antics. Lots more to come with them soon. 😆😆😆

I purple you 💜

Don't forget to stream ON and achieve the record in 24 hours for our boys! 💗

************************************

Love Swty 😙