25 - Love Affair

Jimin's POV 

"Wow sir. I've never been to Namsan Tower before. The city looks amazing from up here."

I leaned on the railing overlooking the city below. Namjoon had taken me out to dinner and now we were up here as part of the second leg of our date night. He was so sweet and shy the past few times that we had went out for coffee. I was always a nervous wreck around him. Tonight though, I found myself relaxing in his company. The weather was warm and sultry, conspiring to make me even more relaxed.

When I felt his firm arms encasing my waist slowly, my breath hitched but I didn't pull away. Instead, I leaned back into his firm chest, savouring the feel of his pecs through his shirt. Namjoon was really well built and sexy.

"Am I still 'sir'? Will you not call me by my name Jimin?" His soft breaths assaulted me as he whispered next to my ear. I shivered from his close proximity and he held me tighter.

"Namjoooon......." I swooned, closing my eyes and revelling at his touch. I felt his tongue lick at my earlobe and I moaned shamelessly. Luckily, we were standing alone with no one to witness our intimate moment.

"I want you Jimin....." He whispered at my ear again. "I want all of you tonight."

He turned me in his embrace and held me firmly. He looked into my dazed eyes before moulding our lips together in a sensuous and needy kiss. His tongue explored my hungry mouth as I gave up fighting for dominance. I knew I would submit to him as he owned my mouth, his hands squeezing my hips and pulling my body flush against his. I could feel his need against my thigh and I moaned harder.

When we pulled apart, I was breathless. He held me against his chest as I tried to regulate my breathing.

"Jimin, you are so precious to me. These past few weeks with you, have been the best time of my life. I think.... I think I'm falling for you deeply."

He gazed into my eyes and I saw the raw honesty in them that I've been searching for for all my life. I knew he wasn't playing me. I've been hurt many times before in my life and I was afraid to give my trust again. But Namjoon made every hurt, every pain, disappear. He placed a soft kiss on my lips again and I held onto him tightly.