12 - Choices

Seokjin's POV

Jimin spits the coke out of his mouth and it flies everywhere.

"He did what?" Jimin looks at me wide-eyed and disbelieving.

We're at a mini café, not too far from work. I just needed to get out of the office for a bit. I couldn't stand being around those two idiots for much longer. And then there's Namjoon. I hold my ears on that one.

This new direction is making me suspect all their motives. How can I be sure that they've been honest with me since I made this deal with them? They could have been planning this all along. Get me to go out with each of them. Then actually, like them. Even agree to be Jungkook's boyfriend. It could all be a set up so they could both claim me as their joint prize.

I don't trust them.

And the looks they've been giving me all morning.....furtive glances in my direction. Shy smiles, cute giggles. I can't take it anymore! I know those two idiots are fucking with my mind again! I just have to think of a way to get them to admit the truth like how I trapped them the last time.

With this in mind, I solicited the help of my only true and unbiased friend in this, Jimin. He helped me the last time and I'm sure he'll come up with a good plan again.

"Yes Minie. I don't know what to do." I wring my hands in frustration.

Jimin thinks on all the two idiots have been doing recently and then nods his head. I know he's thought of something.

"Jinnie, I think you should talk to Kookie first and see his reaction to Taehyung's proposal. Do it in front of me, in the office. I want to see as well. Then, if he agrees to it, which I'm sure he will if this was always their plan, then go ahead and make them both your boyfriends."

My eyes go wide at that. "Are you crazy? I don't want to do that!" I huff in frustration.

"Listen Jinnie. I have a plan. This isn't something mindless."

"Well, do you care to share it with me? Because I don't see any wisdom in getting my virginal ass, fucked in a threesome, planned by those two idiots!"

I had had enough of their schemes and lies to get me in bed with them. I swear to God, if they were up to them again, I would make them pay.

Jimin guffawed at my words. I swear there was more of his drink on the tabletop than in his mouth.

"Jinnie! You can't go around saying things like that!" He looked around us to check if anyone had heard my outburst. I couldn't care less. I was frustrated with the two idiots and I needed to vent.

"Let's just go back to work Jinnie. We still have half an hour left of our break. Maybe you can get Jungkook to tell you the truth. Remember what I told you, okay?"

We made our way back to the office and I located Kookie at his desk, going over some papers he had to submit.

"Kookie, can we talk please?" I looked at him through hooded lashes and he immediately jumped up, discarding his papers without a care.

"Of course baby," he said sweetly, guiding me to the copy room at the back where we could have some privacy.

I caught Jimin's eye and he followed us at a safe distance. The other idiot was nowhere to be seen.

He rounded on me when we entered the room.

"What's wrong baby? I've noticed how down you've been looking the entire morning." He pouted cutely at me, cupping my cheeks lovingly. I nestled into his touch. I couldn't help it. Jungkook had a way of making me feel comfortable so easily.

I shook myself out of my reverie and walked to the counter, turning to face him.

"Kookie, I need to tell you something. I-I don't know how to say it so I'm just going to come out with it."

I took a deep breath.

"Taehyung has asked me to be his boyfriend."

He looked at me blankly. Then he looked down at his feet. I watched him closely.

"What did you tell him Jinnie?" He asked me quietly.

"I-I didn't tell him anything. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I told him that you're my boyfriend. But he said he didn't mind that and he wanted to be my boyfriend anyway. He wanted to know if I was open to a polyamory relationship."

Jungkook seemed to be weighing my words. He looked at me and then approached me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him.

"What do you want Jinnie? Do you want to be with Taehyung? If you do, I won't stop you. But, I don't think I can share you Jinnie. I've gone past that in my life. Maybe, I wanted it before but I don't think I could do that anymore. But I won't stop you if you want him over me. I just want you to be happy Jinnie."

I was dumbstruck. I never expected this. Was Jungkook for real then? This wasn't an act?

I leaned into his chest and pulled him into a hug. He felt so safe, so right, so warm. I wanted to believe him. He brushed my hair away from my eyes with his fingers and cupped my cheeks lovingly before placing a soft kiss on my lips. Then he pulled me in for another deep hug.

I closed my eyes and stayed that way with him, wordlessly, until it was time to go back to our desks. He walked me to mine and pulled out my chair for me. Then, he placed another soft kiss to my lips and walked to his own desk.

I reached for my phone and texted Jimin. I'm sure he witnessed it all. He replied immediately that we needed to meet up after work. He had something important to tell me.

.........

************************************

Any thoughts my swties? 😘

Concept photos of BTS got me in the feels 😚😍😚😍😚😍

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙