38 - Revelations

Seokjin's POV

"I can't believe it Jin! Is this really happening?"

My eyes fell on my friend, Jimin. He was truly very special to me and I missed him so much. I was trying to convince him to make Namjoon shift them to the Busan offices. Although they were temporarily here since Jungkook and I had resigned, they were still undecided about making it a permanent move.

After many arguments, lots of tears and a whole lot of tantrum throwing from me, Jungkook had finally convinced Taehyung and I to get married. It was a tough and painful decision to say the least but things seemed to be better once we wrapped our heads around it.

"I know Jimin. I never thought I'd ever get married. I always wanted to fall in love, yes, but never did I ever think something like this would happen."

Jimin stayed for a few more hours after we went in for a fitting for our wedding clothes, then he had to leave since I had an appointment with my doctor. I was already into my second trimester and our wedding was in a week's time.

"Ready baby?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded. "Nervous?"

"A little, I guess. I still don't understand why you wanted to do this Kookie. I don't care who the father is. I told you, we will love our children either way."

"I know my sweet baby. But Taehyung and I just want to make sure that everything is satisfied the legal way. He and I can both suffer badly, especially with the business if word got out about our life. As it is, the transition for him has been anything but happy." He kissed my fingers lightly as we got into our Mercedes Benz.

"I know Kookie. It's just that, I'm frustrated. I had a life in Seoul and ever since we've come here, I feel like decisions are being made for us and not by us. I love you both and I know you love me too, but everything is so overwhelming."

Jungkook sighed and drove us to the hospital. I know he was tired of hearing the same things from me and they've both been more than patient with me, but I couldn't help it. It was too much, too soon.

When we got to the hospital, I was surprised to see a familiar car there as well. Jungkook smiled as I rushed to the car and hugged our Taehyunggie.

"Baby, slowly my angel. Our sweetpea is sleeping in there."

"I can't help it," I pouted cutely, "I missed you and I didn't think you would make it for our appointment."

"No matter how busy I am, I will always be here for you, Kookie and our sweetpea. I love you all so much," Taehyung said.

I watched as he kissed Jungkook lightly and we walked together to the doctor. Dr Yang was very capable but I missed my doctor, Dr Son. We had done an amniocentesis a week ago and we were awaiting the results.

"Seokjin, I have the results of your tests and I think we need to sit down for this."

"What's wrong doctor? Is Seokjin okay? The baby?"

"Relax Mr Kim, it's good news but it's a lot to take in. Let's go to the sonogram room. I think you will want to see this."

I held onto both of them. Taehyung looked very worried even though the doctor had said it was good news and Jungkook too looked apprehensive. I changed into a hospital gown and settled myself onto the bed. We watched as Dr Yang passed the wand over my abdomen, then pointed to the screen.

"Look Seokjin. It's your babies. You're having twins."

A small tear escaped my eyes and Taehyung squeezed my hand. He looked at me softly while Jungkook was already in tears, mesmerized with the screen. Dr Yang passed him the pictures and he gazed at them adoringly.

"They're both boys Seokjin. We confirmed the genders with your tests. Also, the DNA results indicate that one boy is Taehyung's and the other Jungkook's. Congratulations!"

I was in complete tears as both my boyfriends held on to me. I couldn't even begin to describe what I was feeling in that moment.

Later that same evening, after giving the news to Taehyung's parents, I pulled my phone out and tried contacting my parents again. They still didn't answer. Jungkook came over to me and placed his head in my lap. He ran his finger over my cheek before turning to face my tummy. He lifted my shirt up.

"Hey my little ones in there. Please don't trouble your appa too much okay. We love you both so much." And he kissed the skin on my tummy lightly. There was already a slight bump to it. And then we both felt it. A small, soft kick. Our eyes met and I teared. Jungkook leaned up and kissed me softly.

"Can I get some of that too please," Taehyung said and Jungkook jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"One of them just kicked!" He said excitedly and Tae's eyes went wide. He walked over to me, throwing his workbag on the table.

"Can I feel too Jinnie?"

"Of course! You don't have to ask."

He leaned in close and placed his hand over my tummy. As he gazed at me with love in his eyes, I knew my heart was aching for this man. I loved him so much. Jungkook sat beside me, also placing his hand next to Tae's. And then we felt it again. We all laughed happily and they both placed happy kisses all over my face.

"We love you so much Jinnie. We don't care if they have different fathers. They're both our boys," Taehyung said and I pulled him closer, kissing him softly. "Oh Jinnie, I want you," he said seductively.

I smiled shyly and started unbuttoning my shirt. But Jungkook stopped me.

"Not here Jinnie. Let's take you up to our room. I want to make love to you. Tonight, I want to show you how much you are loved by the both of us," Jungkook said huskily.

My breath caught as Taehyung lifted me up and carried me effortlessly. I gazed into his eyes and he pecked my lips quickly, desire written all over his face. Jungkook was already removing his tie and coat.

"Fuck Jinnie! I can't resist you any longer," Taehyung said, placing me on the bed in our room.

I watched as they both removed their clothes quickly and came over to me, their need and desire blatant in their eyes.

"Soon, you will be our husband Jinnie," Taehyung said sexily and Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah, we have a surprise for you love."

I smiled and pulled them both to me.

..........................

************************************

What are your thoughts my swties?

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙