11 - Second chances

Seokjin's POV

"Hi Jin. Wow! You look so handsome tonight," Taehyung says, as he gets off the car and comes to open the door for me.

"Thank you," I reply, shyly.

He looks really good. Well, Taehyung is naturally good looking and tonight he looks especially handsome. There's something about the way he carries himself. He always seems to be unbothered about others. It gives him that quiet, sexy look all the time.

As we drive to his 'surprise' dinner destination, I peak at him from time to time. I find myself comparing him to Jungkook. Yes, they're both very handsome in their own unique ways, but their personalities are also vastly different.

Where Jungkook is shy and sweet, Taehyung is bold and forthright. Jungkook is calm and soothing, Taehyung is all fireworks and excitement.

He drives us to a 21 story highrise in the heart of the city. When he pulls my hand and takes me up to the roof top in the elevator, I feel exhilarated and carefree. He smiles widely at me, while making small talk about work and our colleagues.

I'm momentarily taken aback when we reach the top. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

"It's

"It's. ...It's beautiful Taehyung," I say, standing against the glass panel and looking out over the city. He comes up behind me and circles my waist.