39 - Two Idiots' Surprise

Jungkook's POV

It was the day before Tae and Jin's wedding. I would be lying if I said I wasn't affected by this yet I am the one that pushed them to it. Some wouldn't understand why I did it, but I know how Tae has struggled his whole life with who he is. Being the son of one the richest men in the country has always weighed heavily on him. It's cost him many things because he kept away from his privileged life. But the time has come, as I always knew it would, for him to face reality. And I love him too much to let him and his family suffer any consequences because of my existence in his life.

I was never in any doubt with how much they both love me. That is unquestionable but I also know what having a loving family means and with this marriage, maybe Taehyung can repair his family ties while we make our own. Maybe Jin too can have a family with us without his own parents.

Our beautiful Jinnie. He's so perfect and lovely. Tae and I were always crazy about him but to have him love us back, has been the most amazing thing in our lives. And now, by some miracle, he's having our children. He truly is wonderful. That is why Tae and I have planned this surprise for him.

"Kookie, where are we going? Tae refuses to tell me," Jin whined cutely at me.

"Nah-ah, you're not going to trick me to tell you our surprise by being cute."

He scoffed at me, pouting aggressively. I rolled my eyes and he waltzed to Taehyung on the other side of the vast yacht, who just laughed and hugged him closely.

"Sweetheart, don't ruin our surprise. You'll know soon enough," Taehyung said and winked at me. Jin stuck his tongue out at the both of us, huffily. I just giggled more.

Taehyung's father owned this massive, luxury yacht that we had now chartered to take us to Dongbaekseom Island, just off the coast of Busan. We had many plans for Jinnie. I smiled softly as my eyes locked with Tae's. His piercing gaze left me feeling shy about what was to come ahead of this night.

Jin's gasp of surprise brought me back to reality and I smiled happily when I saw the reason why.

The view of Dongbaek at night was truly breathtaking

The view of Dongbaek at night was truly breathtaking. He held onto Tae's hand when we docked and descended onto the walkway. I helped him off and he took my hand willingly, smiling sweetly at me.

"Surprise Jinnie!" Tae and I both said in unison and Seokjin clapped His hands in glee at the multi-hued walkway. "Let us take you to your destination."

He grabbed onto our outstretched hands and we walked with him, hand in hand to the pathway.

Jin's shocked face was all the affirmation we needed when he saw what we had planned

Jin's shocked face was all the affirmation we needed when he saw what we had planned. At the end of the walkway, stood his friend Jimin with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. Some chairs were placed to accommodate our few guests as we walked our Jinnie to the very end. He squeezed our hands in happiness, a small tear escaping his eye.

Tae and I both bent down on one knee on either side of him and his breath caught.

"Seokjin, we have both known and loved you even before we understood what love was. We chased you, bothered you, irritated the hell out of you and acted like complete idiots, just to earn your affections," we said in unison. Jin laughed happily. "We know we did many things the wrong way and faltered, tripped and insinuated ourselves into your life, just so you would notice us. And we're truly sorry for being such idiots for so long. But we really have always loved you and only you. Thank you for loving these two idiots of yours back and accepting us in your life. Thank you for giving us the honor of carrying our children. We love you so much Jinnie. Will you marry us?"

Tae and I both removed the miniature, matching wedding bands from our pockets and held them out to Jin, whose breath caught at realising what we had done. He nodded his head profusely and smiled through his tears.

"Yes my two amazing idiots, I will marry you both."

We laughed happily as our friends clapped, laughed and cheered behind us. Tae and I both got up and fastened the rings to the charm bracelet on Jin's wrist, alongside the 3 other charms. Our names were engraved on the inside of each band. He hugged and kissed us both lovingly.

"I love you both so much."

"We love you too. You're our husband now and tomorrow when you marry Tae, it will be both our souls in one body that will unite with you," I said and he cried softly at my words and held me tightly.

"We love you Jinnie and our children," Tae said and hugged us both.

Our friends clapped some more and came over to us to congratulate us on our very small declaration of love, without any officiant or the rest of the world, but just us, under the twinkling night sky and the witnesses to our love.

A small celebration followed thereafter and we called it an early night as the ceremony would take place quite early in the church tomorrow

Tae and I both smiled happily as we watched our Jinnie shake his hand and hold up the bracelet to the twinkling lights for Jimin to admire. We were definitely two idiots who had some how managed to find a handsome and beautiful man like Seokjin to love and reciprocate that love for us. We were truly blessed.

We all travelled back to the mainland on the yacht with our Jinnie fast asleep now in Tae's arms. We thanked our friends and promised to see them tomorrow as Tae carried Jin to our awaiting car that would take us home. He cuddled into me in the back seat as Tae drove us home. 

My eyes locked with his in the rear-view mirror and it was like dèjavu when he smiled and I sent him an air kiss while Jinnie slept on. He laughed lightly at my antics.

"I love you my Kookie baby."

"I love you bae." I smiled softly and sighed, holding onto Jin as we made our way home.

......................

************************************

Some taejinkook fluff for you 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙