17 - An Office Romance

A/N: For those of you who are not comfortable with polyamory, I suggest you don't continue to read this book. My intention with this book was always for it to head in this direction. This is a fun, light-hearted work, to relax and just let the story take you into another world. As with any fanfiction, this is a work of fiction, but many take the stories to be real and literal hence taking offense. I do not wish to hurt anyone or scoff at your opinions, but this is my own work in its entirety and the storyline will not change from how I have envisioned it.

With that said, let's continue with our fun frolic into the lives of our taejinkook and their new direction.

♡♡♡♡♡

Seokjin's POV

I walked into work after the weekend, a little sore and definitely a little tired but very happy and content. I never thought my life would take on this new direction it has. My eyes fell on my boyfriends and I blushed profusely. They smiled and winked at me and I ran to my workstation quickly. I was completely flustered.

I looked at my desk. Every available space was covered in roses of different colours and variants. The scent of the beautiful flowers assaulted my nostrils and I dived into my chair, shyly. I slowly opened each card on the bouquets.

Sweet words of love and affection filled them, all from my boyfriends. I never thought I would be able to love more than one person but the two of them make it pretty difficult not to. Their both fascinating and lovable in their own unique ways.

"Ahem."

I looked up into the eyes of my boss, Namjoon. I was pretty embarrassed. He had caught me sniffing a blood red rose and swooning in my chair. I stood up abruptly.

"Good morning Sir, Namjoon."

"Morning Seokjin. Are we starting a garden project here at work? No one informed me. Was there a memo?" He looked at me knowingly and I smiled shyly. "I see you've made a choice then. Might I know who's the lucky guy?"

"Urm. ...Sir. ...well.... I-I chose both of them." I looked away from his intense but playful gaze.

"That's quite intriguing. And they've both accepted this?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, then I guess congratulations are in order. I'm happy for you Seokjin. I hope they treat you well. And by the looks of things," he indicates the flowers, "I'm assuming you've had a good weekend?"

Oh my God! This man. "Y-yes sir, a good weekend," I blush harder, my ears turning red I'm sure. "I'm sorry about your date Sir. I hope he will reconsider and go out with you again."

Namjoon fiddles with the petals on some roses, deep in thought. "I don't think so Seokjin. I might have really messed up my chance there big time." He sighs heavily and I feel guilty. "But no matter, there are many fish in the sea as it were and I'm bound to find a better person."

"That's right Sir. Keep the positive attitude."

We smile at each other and he makes his way to his office as I start to acclimate myself for the day ahead. Before long, my friend Jimin finds his way to my station and wiggles his eyebrows at me knowingly. I blush and bury my face in my arms.

"Seems like someone had a good weekend by the looks of things," he teases me. "And by the looks on two idiots back there, I'm going to assume that they too had the same weekend," he winks at me, laughing lightly.

"Jimin! Oh God! It was amazing! I-I'm in love Jimin. They're both....they were both just....oh God! I can't even begin to say how they made me feel."

"Awwww Jinnie. I'm so happy for you. And you know what, I really do believe that they love you a lot. I'm just sad for myself." He pouts cutely. "I was hoping I'd get to tap Jungkook's ass!" He laughs as my eyes go wide.

"Don't you dare make eyes at my boyfriend!" We laugh lightly. "I love him Minie. He's so amazing. And Taehyung....oh My God! He's....he's just so awesome! They're both everything to me. I can't believe I was so stupid and silly this long. I could have been happy with them since forever. I wasted too much time. But now I'm going to make up for it." I wink at my friend naughtily.

"I never thought I'd see the day that you'd be this bold and naughty. Oh how the times they are changing." He holds onto his chest dramatically and I throw my pencil at him. He dodges it and laughs lightly. "But I suppose a good fuck can do that to anyone."

"Urm. ..not just one good fuck but several." I laugh at his jaw dropping expression.

"My my my..has our Jinnie been corrupted already? You have to tell me all about it at lunch. I'm booking you and don't give me that crap about spending lunch with those two idiots. Atleast let me have my friend at work. They can have you every other time."

I laugh at his fake frustration. "I'll spend lunch with you, I promise. Now I have to get back to work. Namjoon Sir has an important client meeting and I'm preparing the agenda."

He winks at me and walks back to his cubicle. Jimin really is such a good friend to have. I hope we can be friends away from the office as well. I should plan a day out with him soon.

It's almost lunch time when my two boyfriends find their way to me. I know they were giving me some space but I was really missing them. When they come up to me, I jump up and hug them both tightly. Jungkook kisses me deeply and then Taehyung. I feel flushed and shy if anyone had seen us.

"Baby, you look so sexy today. I just want to grab you and pin you against that wall." Taehyung points to the wall next to me and I blush, my ears burning.

"My thoughts exactly. You're so fucking fine Jinnie. I love you but I just want to take you over this desk right now." Jungkook causes my blush to deepen and I hide my face in his chest.

Taehyung holds onto my hand. "Look what you do to us baby." Taehyung indicates a visible tent in his pants and I pull him close to us, kissing him lightly.

"Not in the office Tae. We don't want to get fired do we?" Jungkook lets go of me and they both hang back.

"No way! I would die if I didn't get to see you all day," Jungkook says.

"We won't be naughty at work. But damn baby, I don't know how I'm going to resist you every day," Taehyung says, licking his lips and winking at me.

"Well, you'll just have to suck it up and keep your dick in your pants," I smirk at him.

"Such filthy words from that pretty little mouth, Tae. I think he needs to be taught a lesson," Jungkook says, surprising me by pulling me towards the staff bathrooms. Taehyung follows, chuckling behind.

Oh shit! I'm fucked!

...........

************************************

Naughty naughty Jinnie and his two idiot boyfriends 😉😉😉

I should rename this ff, as Three Idiots and include Jin in their madness....lol 😁😁😁

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙