28 - Indiscretions

By the end of the week, Jin started to feel a little better. He had been away from work for a few days to recover from his flu, so when he returned, he was surprised to see some changes. Changes, which didn't really sit well with him.

He noticed that the new recruit, Lisa, seemed to take a little too much interest in his boyfriend, Jungkook. Seokjin narrowed his eyes when he saw how she leaned in and placed her hand over his sleeve while he showed her the report for the fiscals on his workstation pc. Before Jin could stalk over, Taehyung shook his head sadly, warning Jin not to create a scene at the office. Jin huffed but he turned and went back to his office albeit, quite angry at what he had just witnessed.

A few minutes later, Jimin rapped on his door and announced that Tae wanted to see him. He allowed him in and Jin almost teared when he saw his own pain reflected in Tae's eyes. Jin crushed himself against Tae's chest while he held him tightly.

"Hey baby, don't be upset okay. Kookie isn't flirting with her. She's just very touchy feely. She did that to me and I moved away, so I guess she got the drift."

"Then why doesn't he move away and tell her not to do it? He must like her too," Jin insisted.

"Baby," Taehyung cupped his sweet boyfriend's face and kissed him lightly, "I don't think Kookie realises that she's been flirting with him these past few days. And you know he only has eyes for you baby," Taehyung held onto Jin tenderly.

"And you too love. He loves us both."

"See, you know that don't you? Maybe, we need to remind him that he belongs to us so he can remember to ward off any strange bitches," Taehyung said, thinking of a punishment for their lover.

"What do you mean babe?" Jin looked at Tae with concern etched on his face.

"The office Christmas party is in two days. Let's plan a little surprise for our baby." He smiled and explained his plan to Jin.

They both laughed at how good the plan was and by the end of the day, Jin was feeling a lot better. He kissed Taehyung lovingly as they waited for Kook to complete his work before making their way home together. They giggled at their plan while Kook looked at them in confusion.

"Did I miss something?"

"No baby. We just love you a lot," Taehyung said, getting in the driver's seat, while Kook held the passenger door open for Jinnie.

Jungkook watched them closely all the way home but he still couldn't figure out what was up with his boyfriends. Their conspiratorial behaviour continued into the next day as well and Jungkook was getting worried that they were keeping something from him. He was quiet and withdrawn over the next day which was to be the day of their office party.

Jin and Tae were in high spirits, laughing together, when Lisa approached Jungkook.

"What's wrong sir, you look very upset?" She asked Jungkook.

"Nothing at all," he smiled politely at her.

"Are you sure sir? I'm sure I'll be able to help you if you need anything sir," she said seductively, although Jungkook didn't notice it. He was too busy watching his boyfriends. Lisa's eyes moved to focus on what he was looking at and she saw Taehyung holding Jin possessively by his waist. She smirked.

"Are you jealous sir? You know about them?" She indicated with her eyes towards the couple.

Jungkook tried to ignore her politely as he felt he couldn't tell her how he was feeling since he didn't know her. She was new here, so he excused himself and went to seek out Jimin.

"Jimin, can I speak with you for a moment please?"

Jimin looked up from his workstation outside Jin's office. "Sure Jungkook. Let's go into Jin's office. He's not here right now."

Jungkook nodded and followed Jimin inside.

"Jimin, I know we're not close, but you're Jinnie's good friend and I was wondering if, well I was wondering if you knew what was happening with him and Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at Jimin, completely embarrassed at himself.

Jimin was confused by the question but he kept quiet, trying to understand what Jungkook meant.

"Jungkook, I don't think it's my place to say anything about them. Don't you think you should be asking them instead of me? I mean, they are your boyfriends. Why can't you speak to them?"

"It's .... well I don't know. Since last night, they've both been sort of ignoring me and whispering things to each other and when I come into the room, they go quiet and smile at each other. I feel like they're keeping something from me. I feel ... left out. I thought maybe Jinnie spoke to you about it."

"Jungkook, I'm no expert on relationships, but I really think you're talking to the wrong person right now. You should speak to them together. Relationships are never easy but you guys have something so unique and special, you shouldn't let misunderstandings get in the way of that."

"You're right Jimin. Thanks. I really appreciate your help. You know, I see why Jin is so close to you. You're a good friend."

Jungkook leaned in and hugged Jimin briefly, just as the door opened and in walked Jin and Tae. Jimin let go of Jungkook awkwardly and excused himself saying something in the air, while Jungkook looked stricken at the expressions of anger and disappointment on his boyfriends faces.

"I think we need to talk," Jungkook began but was cut off by Taehyung who looked murderous.

"Talk? After all you've been doing, you think we need to talk ?"

"Tae, you're scaring me. Why are you both so angry?" Jungkook looked from Taehyung to Seokjin.

"Tae baby, I think it's time for that punishment," Jin said, walking over to his office door and locking it. He then went to his desk and held down his intercom.

"Jimin, cancel my meeting with Namjoon. I won't be available for the next hour. And you may leave for the party once you've completed your minutes for the previous meeting."

"Will do. Thanks Jin."

Jungkook watched as Jin let go of the button on the intercom and Taehyung came up behind him, startling him. He whispered near his ear.

"Now that we won't have any interruptions, let us begin."

Jungkook gulped as Jin threw off all the things from his desk and Taehyung pulled his suit jacket off of him. He turned around and faced him, shock evident on his face. He didn't realise that Jin had come up behind him and was already pulling his shirt out of his pants.

Jungkook was going to be their bitch for today......

.............

************************************

Update after an age. How are you guys enjoying this book?

Thank you to all my readers who have added this book to their reading lists 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙