24 - Skinny Dipping (M)

🔞 Mature Content ahead

"Let's make a deal my loves."

"What kind of deal," Jungkook looked up at Jin, while Taehyung still continued to kiss Jin along his jawline.

"Since I'm really tired right now and dying from oversensitivity, do you think we can take a pass at shower sex and go skinny dipping tonight when the tide is low? I mean, what's the point of being on a private beach if we can't take advantage of it and have sex on the beach?"

"If you're tired baby, just say it. We're not animals and we love you. But I kind of like this deal idea though," Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook got off the floor and held on to his lovers, kissing them both in turn. "I want to try sex on the beach too. But I don't really like the sand much."

Jin closed his eyes and hummed as Taehyung played with him, rimming him with his long, slender fingers. He squeezed Jin's ass while Kook sucked on his lips and kissed Taehyung fully.

"It's okay baby. We'll work something out with the sand issue. Let's wash up and have a rest. I'm looking forward to tonight already," Taehyung said and sighed into his kiss with Kook. He kissed Jin and they washed up before going to bed for some much needed rest.

Six hours later, Seokjin woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He reached over Jungkook and took his call. Taehyung was fast asleep, spooning against Jin. He smiled happily. He felt so blessed to have these two beautiful men in his life. He loved them both dearly.

Hi Jiminie. I'm whispering cos they're both fast asleep and I don't want to disturb them.

Are you all having a fun time then?

It's amazing Minie. You have to come to Jeju someday. Maybe with Namjoon.

Not already Jinnie. We're going on a date tonight and I'm so excited and shy and scared.

Awwwww Minie. You're so cute. Don't be shy. Namjoon sir really likes you a lot. And he's pretty easy to talk to.

I know. I just get so shy around him. I don't know why. He's so cute.

Well look at you being all coy and sweet. Never thought I'd see the day you'd behave like a bottom.

I swear I'd bottom for Namjoon anyday. Fuck! He's gorgeous! And so powerful. His muscular arms, his well defined chest....

Hey stob it! That's my boss you're drooling over. Well, technically he's our boss. Keep it in your pants for the first date Minie. If you really like him, maybe put sex on the back burner for a bit.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. And I do like him, like a lot. I feel like a high school girl who's crush just realised she exists.

Minie....you're so cute. You better tell me all the details about your date. I'm so sad I'm not there.

Don't lie bitch! You're having the fucking time of your life! I'm so jealous. No, I'm kidding. I'm so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness.

Thank you Minie. I love you. I gotta go. Kook is stirring.

Okay. Love you too. Bye sweetie.

Jin ended the call and snuggled into Kook more. Taehyung tightened his grip on Jin's tummy and he smiled happily. This was truly his heaven, being in the arms of the men he loved so much.

A few hours later, the three of them made their way down to the beach. The weather was warm and the water glistened invitingly. Jin held hands with both his lovers as they ran along the surf, laughing happily. Pretty soon he was stripping himself of his clothes as his horny boyfriends watched excitedly. 

🔞🔞

The three lovers ended up naked in the water under the twinkling lights of the stars. The water was warm and the salt acted as a balm for their strained bodies.

Taehyung placed his hands on Jin's ass and lifted him up to jump onto him. Jin wrapped his legs around Tae's waist and kissed him deeply. Kook came up behind Jin, spreading his ass cheeks and entering him with his thick cock.

Jin's breath hitched and he moaned into the kiss with Taehyung, who kissed him even more deeply. His cock rubbed between Jin's thighs as Kook pressed deeply inside Jin's sweetness. He moved his hands up Jin's waist and tweaked his nipples.

Jin groaned even more, spurring Kook on to pull out and slam back in to Jin. The water around them splashed, spraying warm droplets against their skin as Kook increased the speed of his thrusts. Tae leaned over Jin and captured Kook's mouth in a deep and sexy kiss. Kook's movements became frantic as he pumped faster into Jin.

There were hardly any waves but the movements of the lovers in the water caused ripples and the water lapped against their sensual bodies. Jin hung onto Taehyung's neck and screamed out in sexual ecstasy as he orgasmed. Kook snapped his hips against Jin's ass, watching intently as his cock disappeared inside. He thrusted in a few more times and emptied his load deep inside Jin.

Taehyung pulled him closer and kissed him, mesmerized with the expression of sexual release on Kook's face. Fuck! He was beautiful.

Kook pulled out and stood on wobbly legs. His body felt spent. Jin moaned against Tae's chest. He kissed him softly and carried him out onto the sand. He placed him down on the towels they had loosely thrown on the sand.

Seokjin was a beauty to behold as he moaned, spreading his legs for his lover. Tae dived down and sucked on his sensitive nipples while Kook lay down next to Jin on the towels. Tae sucked down Jin's chest and moved to his cock. He kissed the tip and smiled wickedly when Jin moaned.

Jin's hole was wet with Kook's semen when Tae entered him roughly. He fucked into Jin as he groaned in overwhelming bliss. He felt so full. The moon caused shadows to dance on Jin's body, illuminating his soft skin. Kook turned to him and kissed him lovingly as Tae thrusted in harder and faster, seeking his pleasure from Jin's beautiful and enticing body.

"Fuck baby! I love you," Tae screamed out as he fucked harder, pounding his thick, long member into Jin's tightness. He came violently, stilling his body as waves of lust filled passion took him over. He leaned over and pulled Jin into a smouldering hot kiss. Jin exploded onto his tummy, wetting them with his release.

Jungkook licked his lips and sucked his cum spattered tummy. He kissed Tae, who moaned heavily, feeling and tasting Jin's cum in Kook's mouth.

The lovers lay down on the towels, cuddling and cooing at each other for a while. Tae carried Jin back into the water and the three lovers splashed and played about until they were tired and hungry.

They towel dried and put on their clothes, making their way back up to the cottage. Taehyung was so happy and content. He pulled his lovers into a deep hug, nipping at their swollen lips each. Jin smiled cutely and Kook laughed happily. They were living their best life, all because of their amazing and sexy boyfriend Kim Seokjin.

.................

************************************

I think I've fed you thirsties enough 😉😉

Next chapter will feature minjoon

************************************

Love Swty 😙