20 - Taejin Gifts

Seokjin's POV

My 3 days of self-imposed celibacy was up and I was looking forward to spending time with my boyfriends again. I think I made them suffer enough. But there was just one problem, Jungkook had left on assignment yesterday to a location with some fifteen models for an ad campaign.

My heart sank that he wouldn't be here with us tonight. I really miss him. I've become so accustomed to the two of them that it feels odd to go home with Taehyung alone. Taehyung too seems pretty sad without Jungkook. We've all bonded as one over these past few weeks and I can tell that he misses him too.

I held onto his hand tightly as I unlocked my door and stepped inside. I flipped a switch to find my living room ensconced in an array of different colours of roses. I inhaled their deep scents and smiled happily. I looked down and saw a trail of red petals leading to my bedroom.

I turned to look at my boyfriend who was mildly blushing. When Taehyung blushed, I looked upon it as a gift, since he rarely did. I pulled him close and kissed him lovingly. We threw our bags down and filed out of our coats, never breaking our kiss.

I rocked my hips against his and nibbled on his neck sensually.

"When did you do this love?" I asked him, licking his neck and pinching on his nipple through the fabric of his work shirt.

"Mmmmmmm......during our lunch break baby. I drove out quickly and set this up. Come, I have a gift, well, gifts for you," he smiled sweetly at me.

"Do you now? Lead the way." I winked at him and he laughed lightly pulling me towards my room.

I stood on the threshold and watched as he lighted the candles and brought out a gift bag and another small box. He hid the box in his pocket and smiled sheepishly, handing me the bag. I was intrigued by his actions. This was so unlike Taehyung. Jungkook usually bought me gifts.

I smiled up at him and opened the bag. I pulled out a 'Tata' plushie and squealed in delight.

"Oh my God Taetae! How did you know I love Tata?" I hugged the plushie close to my chest and he leaned in, kissing me lightly on my lips.

"I saw that Kook had got you RJ, so I wanted to get you Tata. You know, Tae and Jin, makes Taejin." He pointed to himself and then to me. I smiled happily.

"I love it Tae. Thank you." I kissed him sweetly. "Now show me what's in that little box you're hiding in your pocket." And I tried to tickle him and snatch it from his pocket.

"What are you talking about baby?" He joked with me, pretending ignorance and laughing when I tickled him. I tickled him mercilessly until we fell onto the bed, laughing crazily.

"Okay...Okay....mercy please baby." He kissed me on my forehead and removed the box from his pocket and opened it. I sat up slowly and took it. Inside, I found a white gold charm bracelet that had 3 charms attached already. One was a little tiger, another a little bunny and lastly a little hamster. I looked at him in confusion until he explained that each charm represented us. The tiger was himself, the bunny, our Kookie and I was the hamster.

"I love it baby. Thank you so much." I hugged him close. "You make me so happy my love. I'm just sad that Kookie isn't here with us," I pouted sadly.

He looked at me forlornly as he fastened the bracelet to my left wrist. I was already wearing the tennis bracelet that our Kookie had given me, on my right wrist.

"I know sweetheart. I miss him too. But he'll be back tomorrow. I can't wait to see him." He smiled softly at me and I leaned in and kissed him lovingly.

"Can we eat? I'm starving."

"Of course my baby. I know how you love your food so I ordered us some Thai food. It should be arriving anytime soon. Let me just call and check."

We got up and he placed his call to the delivery service while I changed into something more comfortable. I pulled on my unicorn onesie and smiled as he got into his pjs with a silk robe over.

I pulled my new Tata plushie along with me as the doorbell chimed and I ran to answer it. I heard Taehyung giggling at my antics. I pulled the door open and shrieked in happiness. I launched myself at my boyfriend, who was standing there with three bags of food.

"Someone ordered Thai cuisine?" He laughed happily as I placed tiny kisses all over his face. Taehyung smiled and took the packages from Kookie, kissing him lightly on his cheek as I jumped up into his arms like a koala.

"You knew didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at Taehyung who smiled softly and nodded his head.

"I knew you were missing him all day baby. So I asked Hoseok if he would allow Kook to come home earlier. He agreed and well, here he is."

Jungkook walked us over to Taehyung and I pulled him in for a kiss. "Thank you my Taetae. So many gifts from you today. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"And what about me?" Jungkook whined cutely. I turned and kissed him full on the lips. He reciprocated as Taehyung watched us, setting the table with our dinner.

"I love you too my angel. So much." Jungkook pecked my lips and set me down at the table before going to hug Taehyung and kiss him deeply.

"I missed you so much Tae."

"I missed you too my Kookie."

We sat down to eat our dinner and I showed Jungkook my bracelet. He smiled and kissed each charm cutely, earning a shy smile from Taehyung. It was a pleasant evening in the company of the two men that I loved so deeply. We laughed happily as we did the dishes and cleaned up before going to bed.

..........

************************************

Did you enjoy my taejinkook fluff? What do you think of our boyfriends?

Next chapter is minjoon and sope.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙