31 - Two Idiots and a surprise

Jungkook's POV

"I'm what?!"

I held onto Jin's hand while Taehyung looked on in concern. My mind went back to how this day started.

After a rather restless night, Tae and Jin decided to tell me the truth about my punishment. I was completely shocked. I had never even realised what Lisa was doing.

"But Tae, I promise, I had no idea. I swear I have no interest in her. Please Jinnie, do you believe me?" I searched his neutral face.

He turned to look at Tae and they both burst out laughing.

"You guys are fucking with me, aren't you? I was mollified.

"I'm sorry baby. But you were so oblivious about her attentions. I was overlooking it until Jinnie became upset though. Then we decided we had to let you know how we felt," Taehyung explained.

I turned to look at Jin, who was sitting on our couch, spooning his ice-cream sundae into his mouth.

"I was hurt Kookie. She was all over you and you did nothing about it. Didn't you realise how hurt I would be?"

"Oh God Jinnie! I'm so sorry. I'm a real ass. I deserved that punisment. I deserve even worse than that."

I brushed his hair away from his beautiful face and kissed him lightly. "Do you forgive me baby?"

He peeped at me through hooded lashes and nodded his head slowly. "Just don't ever do it again. Promise us."

"I promise my sweetness. Never again. I will never ever hurt you or Tae."

I looked up at Taehyung who was leaning against the kitchen counter. He smiled slowly and nodded his head. I went over and pecked his lips softly.

"But I don't understand something."

"What is it love?" Tae sighed.

"Lisa was acting so strange with me and she even complained to Namjoon sir about us."

"That bitch!" Jin squealed.

Taehyung laughed sardonically. "Don't bother about her love. She'll leave you alone from now on," he said cryptically and squeezed my cheeks softly. "Come, let's get ready for work. Shall we?"

The morning passed by slowly after that until around eleven thirty when Jin was just done with a meeting and collapsed on the floor. Luckily, Jimin was there and saved him from injury. Tae and I were beside ourselves with worry until Mr Jung gave us permission to rush him to the emergency room.

Jimin said that he had been feeling queasy all morning and I had put that down to the sundae he had eaten in lieu of a proper breakfast. And now we were in the examination room of the doctor. We had been waiting for over an hour until Dr Son returned with a thick folder.

Tae and I exchanged a worried look. They had taken Jin earlier for a series of tests and x-rays and we were getting extremely worried. Both Namjoon and Jimin had called twice already but we had had nothing new to report. The waiting was killing us.

Fortunately, Jin had woken up after his fall after 20 minutes but he was disoriented and weak. We just wanted to get him home so he could rest.

Dr Son sat down and looked at us gravely.

"I need to speak with Mr Kim in private." He looked at Tae and I but Jin spoke up.

"Doctor, you may speak freely. Whatever you have to say, they can be privy to it."

I squeezed Jinnie's hand lightly while Taehyung stood off to the side. He wasn't doing too well. I knew he was stressed about Jin and didn't know how to handle all this.

He sighed. "Okay Mr Kim, as you wish. I have completed a series of tests on you and I have come to one conclusion. I know this might seem strange to you but it's not unheard of. Mr Kim, you're pregnant."

"I'm what?!" Jin was incredulous. My eyes went wide as saucers and Taehyung frowned, unfolding his arms and coming to stand next to Jin and I.

"Mr Kim, Seokjin.....you're pregnant. All your tests are conclusive. I just need to conduct an ultrasound so we can determine just how far along you are."

I watched as Jin nodded slowly. Tae and I exchanged a worried frown as the doctor lifted Jin's shirt and massaged a warm gel over it. He shifted the wand over his lower abdomen and watched the screen to the side. We waited with baited breath.

"Right there, Mr Kim, that's your baby." He pointed to a spot on the monitor and we all leaned in to take a closer look. I saw a tiny blimp, jumping on the screen. "That's your baby's heartbeat," he smiled kindly and the room filled with the thrumming of an accelerated beat.

Tae squeezed my hand and smiled at the screen, mesmerized, just as we all were. The doctor pressed some buttons and we watched as some pictures rolled out of the machine.

"Everything looks fine. I estimate that you're around 6 to 8 weeks. Have you been having any morning sickness?"

"I've been feeling rather awful this week in the mornings. And today, I just fainted."

"We're going to have to start you on vitamins and some supplements. Also, I recommend that you take some anti nausea medication. I'll write out a presciption for you. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, actually I do. How will I know who's the father?"

The doctor looked taken aback. "Urm, Mr Kim, do you not know? I mean, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but do you perhaps have multiple sexual partners?"

"No. Just these two," Jin said, offhandedly. "They're both my boyfriends and I haven't slept with anyone else."

"I see. A polygamous relationship. We can conduct some tests in a few weeks time or one when the baby is born. Whatever you prefer."

"Doctor, is it okay if we discuss this further and get back to you?" Taehyung asked.

"No problem. You may speak to the receptionist out front and make another appointment for a month's time if you choose to retain me as your physician."

I watched as he wiped down Jin's tummy.

"Urm, doctor, do you think you could use that on me too?" I pointed at the machine.

"Why? Do you think you're pregnant as well?"

I looked at both my boyfriends and they just shrugged. Jin got off the examination table and I sat on it. The doctor restarted the machine and squeezed the warm gel on my abdomen. He looked at his screen and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Is this a joke?"

..................

************************************

So before you guys go off on me, please remember, this is a light-hearted fanfiction. The operative word here being, 'fiction'. So close your mind off from reality and enjoy the silly antics of our taejinkook. 😄😄😄😄

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙