FOREWORD

WARNING:
This work contains explicit contents that may not be suitable to ages 18 and bellow. You will read about premarital sex, rule-violation, unaccepted relationship (depending on country) so please read at your own risk.

Please also be reminded that not all chapters in this story is checked yet so please excuse any typo and grammatical errors. You can report them to me too if you can. :)

Hi guys!

It's Linzz. Well, duh, I know you know. //laughs//

Anyway, I just want to thank you guys for deciding to read The He And The She. This is actually the first ever novel I have written with a solid plot until the ending. I have two others unfinished and I don't think I will finish them. //laughs// But yes, I hope you enjoy The He And The She as much as I had enjoyed writing it.

This is actually the first time for me to take up this genre. I never really written a story that involves erotic scenes. I actually thought I could die writing this. So please excuse if this story contains some unsatisfactory points to you guys. But I did my best on it!

Anyway, I would like to thank my Japanese teacher since he was actually the one who triggered this story. He only triggered. It's not as if he was the main guy. It was a nice trigger, I had never felt so much energy into my writing since years ago. //laughs//

And no, I do not plan on letting him read this. No.