Chapter 50

I stood outside my house glancing up at my mum's bedroom window, we still hadn't spoken properly except the odd 'I'm staying at Nialls' text. It wasn't fear that stopped me from speaking to her, it was worry. Worry that she'd done something stupid or didn't want to be involved with me anymore, which is a ridiculous thought considering it's my mother, but I've seen it happen before. Niall had finally convinced me to go home so here I was, welcome home.

I slowly climbed the steps and put my hand on the door handle, without moving it was yanked open and I flew inside into a warm pair of arms. I looked up and frowned when I saw my sister smiling at me,

"You're home." I frowned at her, what was she doing here?

"I am... where's mum?" She pointed to the kitchen,

"She's in there with somebody who I want you to meet." I chucked my bag down on the floor at the bottom of the stairs and followed Gemma into the kitchen. I was greeted by laughter coming from my mum, to her left was a tall, fair haired man with dark brown stubble. He smiled and stuck his hand out,

"Hi, I'm Andrew." I smiled back and shook his hand.

"Harry," Gemma stepped forward and leant into his chest.

"This is my boyfriend, we've been together for about three months now so I thought it was time for you to meet him." I nodded slowly and turned to my mum.

"Are you still mad at me?" Gemma shot up in confusion,

"You were mad at him?"

"We'll talk about it later Harry, Andrew's come to visit." My mum said sweetly, I grimaced at her. She was ridiculous.

"Mum was mad because I saw the person I'm in love with and kissed him, weren't you mum?" I snapped, eyeing her angrily.

"Mum that's a ridiculous reason!" Gemma said,

"Gem you've got it wrong, this man he's supposedly in love with is his teacher!" I laughed lightly at Andrew's eyes as they widened.

"He's not a real teacher mum. He's actually an actor and you liked him when you first met him, you just don't want me to be happy do you?" She shook her head at me.

"You're wrong again Harry, of course I want you to be happy, I just don't want you to be hurt."

"Well you hurt me the most mum, you stopped me from seeing the man I love and I hate you for it. I really do." I said, my lip quivering. Gem soon scooped me into her arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry you had to meet my family under these circumstances," she said sympathetically to Andrew, he kissed her head softly.

"It's fine, everybody has problems, we're all human." I was beginning to like this man.

"Come on Harry, I'll take you out so your mum and Gem can talk." Andrew said, pulling his car keys from his pocket. My sister thanked him before sharing a kiss and letting us leave.

We ended up at Nandos, cliche but it always made things better.

"So you and this teacher actor person then?" Andrew began, stabbing at his chicken.

"What's the situation?" I leant back in my chair and explained everything that had happened, even though I'd only just met the guy I felt like I could pour my heart out to him without being judged.

"So the last thing he told you was to wait?" I nodded.

"Then do it Harry, he's obviously got something planned." I laughed at him,

"People have said that to me, but I don't know what. He's been quite busy with his career recently, how will he find the time to do anything at all for me?"

"If a person really loves you, they will make time for you." I grinned at him and took a sip of my Sprite.

"So, you and Gem, how did it happen?" The smile on his face was beautiful, and the fact that my sister was the reason behind it made it all the more better.

"Well we actually met at one of the restaurants near our Uni. She was there with Demi and I was made to go and serve their table and I was quite happy to because your sister's hot." he blushed a little and thumbed the napkin in front of him.

"So it was all fine and dandy. I took their drink orders and went back to get it for them, I'd made the drinks, one sprite and one cloudy lemonade." I nodded as a little grin formed on his face,

"So I uh, I put them on the little tray thing we have and walked back over to their table and that's where it all went wrong." he erupted in laughter before continuing on, the situation had really tickled him.

"I, I walked over and tripped over the table next to them, spilling both of the drinks all over your sister and hitting her friend in the face with the tray." I laughed along with him, the thought of my sister being covered in Sprite and lemonade made my day.

"So I took her into the staff room and gave her one of my spare shirts and we just got talking from there." I smiled at him. He'd remembered every detail and was clearly smitten by my elder sibling, it was incredible. Gem being happy meant the world to me, now it was my turn to smile.

---------
I'm aware this isn't really that long and it's a bit of a filler but I needed this putting in there.

Thoughts on Andrew?
Larry?
Gem and her mum?