Chapter 3

Louis' POV

It was the next day and I was already at the drama room with Liam, waiting for the students to show up. We heard conversation outside so we prepared ourselves for the class to enter however only Harry, Niall and some random kid with glasses did. I was greeted by a glare from Harry and a smile from Niall, they dropped their bags and the kid with glasses took a seat on the floor.

"Are you Harry's brother?" I asked, approaching the glasses kid.

"What the actual fùck!" Harry yelled from next to me,I noticed Niall was roaring with laughter. 

"Erm, no." The kid said,

"He's Zayn's brother," Harry spat, I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you sure? He looks more like you." This caused Niall to laugh even more,

"I'm one hundred fùcking percent certain." He scoffed,

"Harry, language." Liam snapped.

"So what's your name kid?" 

"Marcel." He replied fixing his glasses,

"Right Marcel, why are you here?"

"I'm part of the technician team." I rolled my eyes, of course.

"Alright just stay there." I made my way back over to Liam who had turned his attention to Marcel,

"So Marcel, where's Zayn?" He shrugged his shoulders,

"I'm not sure sir, he left before me."

"Skiving." Liam muttered under his breath.

"Well we need to practice the opening scene." Harry grabbed his script and frowned,

"But we don't have Sandy." Liam looked over at Niall who shook his head.

"I can't play a girl!"

"I don't act." Marcel added, then he sadly turned to me.

"No way." I blurted out,

"Come on Lou, you said you'd help!" I rolled my eyes,

"I'm gonna get you for this Payne." I mumbled, grabbing my script and stepping onto the stage.

"First scene!" Liam shouted, my jaw dropped when I read the first directions. We had to hold hands and run down a fake beach. Harry soon caught on too because his eyes darted up and straight at me, I reluctantly grabbed his hand and began our stupid romance scene. I released him so I could pretend to try and take a photo, I couldn't help but giggle when he fell backwards onto the floor. I had to admit he pretended to fall pretty well. We then moved onto the fake sand scene and things turned awkward quickly. When his arms slid around my waist I let out real laughter, not fake. He released me and we looked out at the fake sea, we turned and froze. It was the kissing scene.

Harry's POV

I stared straight into Louis' eyes not knowing if I should lean in for a kiss or not. I gulped when he began to lean in slowly, probably hoping Mr Payne would yell and cut the scene. However when I looked at my teacher a smile lay across his lips signalling he wanted us to carry on. Just as our lips brushed the doors burst open, I jumped back causing me to nearly fall off the stage.

"We're here!" Zayn screamed, running in with his boys and Char. He ran up to Mr Payne and handed him a note, Louis walked off stage and smiled at Char who couldn't keep her eyes off him. Zayn's girlfriend, Rosie, along with the other three girls wandered in slowly, their eyes moving up and down Louis' figure. Zayn approached Rosie wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck repeatedly.

"Thank God you're here!" I blurted out, walking over to Char and pulling her straight into a hug.

"Oi! Get off her, she is no man Harry." Ant joked, pulling her away from me. Mr Payne slammed his folder down onto the stage causing everybody in the room to jump.

"Ant if I hear you say that again I'll give Marcel your role so Zayn can work with him!" He yelled causing a chuckle from Ant and a shocked expression from Zayn. Char gave me a dirty look and walked over to Emily who was watching Niall, I giggled a little when I noticed he was sat gorming out at her. He's supposedly had a crush on her for about a year and she's mentioned quite frequently in our conversations, sometimes it's annoying but other time's it's cute. I walked over to him and clapped my hands in front of his face, he snapped out of his trance and blushed when he realised everybody had caught him staring.

"Right Harry and Char, kissing scene, now. We'll practice the rest later." Mr Payne demanded. I stepped onto the stage with Char and sighed deeply before going in for a kiss, annoyingly she stepped back.

"Sorry sir, I can't do this."

"Why not? He's gay anyway so he won't lay a finger on you." Zayn said before laughing along with everybody except Niall, Louis, Mr Payne and surprisingly Marcel. Tears gathered in my eyes but I held them back.

"RIGHT ZAYN, OUT NOW AND LEAVE HARRY ALONE, ALL OF YOU! SO WHAT IF HE'S GAY, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!" Louis shouted, causing my jaw to drop. He had just stuck up for me, wow that felt... nice?