Chapter 26

Louis' POV

I sat down at my desk and dropped my head in my hands, my hangover was killing but there was still five minutes until school ended. I let Liam instruct the students on what to do for the final five minutes whilst I sat rubbing my hold hands across my forehead, I knew I drank too much last night and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I'd only gotten fully drunk once, and that was at my eighteenth birthday party because it was finally legal for me to drink. I regretted it the next day, I wouldn't recommend getting drunk to anybody. Just don't do it.

The loud bell echoed in my ears and I looked up from my desk to see all the children flooding out of the classroom into the corridor, I frowned when I saw Harry laughing away at Zayn as they left the classroom. What had gotten into them? Not so long back I was saving Harry from a beating from Zayn, now they're best buddies. I don't understand.

"Lou, mate, you need to go to down to the head, he wants to see you." I glanced over at him and sighed,

"Do you think he's noticed my hangover?" He shook his head and chuckled,

"No, it's something to do with drama." I nodded my head and packed my bag up before sliding it under the desk and heading for Mr Holland's office. I reached the door and pulled it open, forcing a smile on my face.

"Louis, come in, take a seat." I pulled out the chair in front of his desk and took a seat, ruffling my hair a little.

"So I believe that the student Harry Styles has taken on the role of Danny, right?" I nodded my head,

"And you are the person that is helping guide him, right?" I nodded once again, feeling a little awkward.

"Well Harry came to see me yesterday and he was concerned about his role, he told me he didn't believe that he could play the role of Danny to his best ability. I completely disagreed, I know what Harry is capable of, I have seen him perform in drama. I feel he just needs that little push, that extra confidence boost. So me and Mr Payne have organised for you and Harry to travel to France for a week to watch some performances of Grease and to go behind the scenes of the performances they are putting on. I feel these will help Harry greatly." My eyes widened more and more as he spoke, a week in France with Harry? That cant happen, ever.

"Mr Holland, sir, I don't really think sending a teacher and a student away together is very suitable."

"It's perfectly acceptable, Harry's mother agreed with what I had to say and believed that it would in fact help Harry. We have things planned for you and Liam has organised where you're staying and what you're doing, I trust you Louis and because you aren't an actual teacher we have complete faith in you." I ran my fingers through my hair before letting out a deep sigh,

"Taking care of a student is a big responsibility sir, are you sure I'm ready for this?" He nodded and smiled widely,

"Complete faith in you Lou! Now if you want to go and see Liam about it, he should be at his flat by now. He's got all the information you need, we'll speak with Harry soon." I stood up and tucked the chair in,

"Thank you Louis." He called as I walked away, I put my thumb up to him and continued walking. Was Liam purposely trying to kill me? He knew that me and Harry weren't really talking, he saw how awkward we were together in class and then he goes and does this. It's typical from Liam, he likes to fix things before they get too out of hand. I marched into the classroom and looked to see if Liam was around, he wasn't, meaning that he was at my flat. I glanced at my watch and my eyes widened, I'd been with the headteacher for half an hour without even realising. I grabbed my bag and flung it onto my back before locking up the drama classroom, I walked down the corridors, my heels clicking as I did. I reached reception and said goodbye to the woman who's name I still hadn't learnt and jogged to my car, I desperately needed to see Liam. I had no idea what he was playing at. I drove down the streets, turning multiple corners until I finally reached Liam's house. I pulled up outside and walked straight up to the door, not bothering to knock. I pushed the door open and walked straight into the living room to find Liam and Niall practically cuddling with the laptop on their knee, as soon as Liam spotted me he shoved Niall off and cleared his throat.

"Niall, what did I tell you about personal space?" I saw a little smirk on Niall's face and my jaw dropped,

"Are you two?..." I began pointing back and forth, trying to say 'together' but not managing to spit the words out. Niall looked over at Liam who just smiled at him,

"Yes..." Liam croaked, my hands hit my cheeks and I cooed really loud.

"That's so cute!" Niall turned a deep shade of red and drew his attention to my phone,

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to embarrass you, I actually came over here to be mad at you!" Liam stared at me shocked and placed the laptop down,

"What? Why?" I took a seat on the chair,

"You know why, you're in on that stupid trip to France for me and Harry!" Both Liam and Niall began giggling, they were so cheeky.

"Harry needs that little push Louis, that little bit extra confidence." I rolled my eyes as he quoted the headteacher, I knew he'd be loving this. Niall seemed to just giggle away, he didn't say anything though.

"Well now I have to spend a week with him in France Liam, that's the worst possible thing." He diverted his eyes to Niall and chuckled,

"Technically you're staying in the city of love." My jaw dropped, Paris? No way.

"Liam you know what happened between us, you cant do this. It's unfair." I said, pouting slightly. He shrugged his shoulders and scooted closer to Niall, wrapping an arm around him.

"I just got told by Mr Holland to book something for you, the whole trip is in my hands. I've realised by being with Niall what true love is, and I know you and Harry have that. That's why I want to help you sort things out, I see the way you look at him Louis. He sees you in that same way. You belong together." I rolled my eyes once again at his soppy words,

"Fine, you can send us to France and make things how you want to, but we wont be in love again Liam. Ever."

-------------------------

written by 5secsoflouis

goal: 4 votes/comments