Chapter 27

Harry's POV - *next day at school*

Me, Louis, Niall and Mr. Payne were all in a meeting with the head teacher. I had no idea why but I think it must be something with my random outburst about not being Danny, I was sat next to Niall who was sat next to Mr. Payne who was sat next to Louis. The head teacher came in with a big gormy grin on his face and stacks of papers in his hands, he took a seat and began talking. 

"Right everyone,  I think we all know why we are here, well all of us except young Harold here." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest before he carried on.

"Well Harry, your mother has agreed and myself and Mr. Payne are sending you and Louis away on holiday to Paris so you can look at performances of Grease. It will give you the chance to meet new people and get to know the character of Danny better, you may have to keep it on the down low because as we all know Louis is famous so, try not to be in the open to much!" I saw Louis put his head down sighing deeply whilst the head, Mr Payne and Niall all smiled, my jaw fell open and I stood up not controlling the words that were about to fall out of my mouth.

"I am not going on holiday with him!" I yelled causing everyone to give me a funny look, including Louis. The head teacher stood up and stepped in front of me so we were face to face, it felt like he was way too close for my liking.

"Listen here Harry, you will do as we say whether you like it or not, do you understand!?" He screamed at me, I nodded my head and slowly took my seat once again. I saw Louis glance over with an attempt to make eye contact but I ignored him, I couldn't believe he was on in on this.

"Now, Harry and Louis go to the ICT room and check your emails for more details, thank you for joining us Niall and sir yourself, goodbye" He put on his glasses and began reading emails himself. I stood up and stormed out, I made my way up to the ICT rooms and ignored Louis' calls. I entered one and found a seat.

"For Gods sake that man does my heading sometimes." I heard Louis huff as he took a seat next to me at a computer. I logged on as HarryStyles101 and entered my password which was sort of awkward, louistomlinson01. I pressed enter and watched carefully as Louis logged on, I smiled a bit and turned away going onto my school emails.

'Mr Harry Styles,

Yourself and Louis Tomlinson will be going away on holiday to Paris of the country France to watch some performances of Grease and to get to know how to play the character of Danny properly, Louis will be going with you to help you along the way as we all know he has been through this many times, you will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and will come back after a weeks time. We hope this improves your performance and helps you understand what its like to be the lead. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't worry everything has been paid for you and the school will be giving you some spending money.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Holland, the head teacher of Winton Hight'

This clearly meant that all the information about where we were staying and how we were getting there was in Louis' emails, I had no idea about what was going to happen. I sighed deeply and logged back off not wanting to see the email anymore, I looked how close me and Louis were before sighing.

"Why did you have to sit so close to me when there are all these seats in the room?" I shouted at Louis, he stared at me as I stood up and slammed my chair back into its original place.

"Harry just shut the fuck up, I've got a banging headache and I'm really not in the mood!" He yelled back, I shook my head at him as he stood up and threw his chair aside.

"Who do you think your telling to shut the fuck up?"

"Erm, you, I'm the teacher and you're the student. You will do as I say" I walked closer to him, close enough that our chests were a inch apart.

"I don't listen to you anymore!"

"Yes you do, I'm still your fucking teacher, you stupid boy!" He pushed me back so I stumbled a little and went to walk out, however I grabbed his arm and span him round.

"Why did you break up with me?" He diverted all eye contact with me and shrugged his shoulders.

"That's not the answer I was looking for!" Tears were now forming in my eyes, Louis looked up as I sniffed. He walked towards me with his arms wide, offering me a hug, causing me to step back in annoyance.

"Don't touch me!"

"Harry.." I wiped my eyes and walked towards the door before turning and looking at him, he opened his mouth before I did.

"You know what Harry, I thought you were different but obviously not. You're just like all the other pricks, you don't care or love anybody!" He yelled, shaking his head whilst he did. My vision went more blurry with tears once again, I sighed deeply and spoke up.

"Yeah, well I never even fucking loved you anyway!" I screamed before grabbing the door handle and running off down the corridor. I heard Louis' voice in the background shout that he never loved me either but I just kept running until I fell in the open arms of Zayn, crying on his shoulder.