Chapter 6

Louis' POV

I walked out of the school building and stood in the car park talking to Liam about the school production,

"LOUIS!" I heard someone yell, I looked my left to see Harry's mum walking over to me waving her hand at me wildly.

"Who's that?" Liam asked, nudging me in the side. I shook my head and giggled, I said a quick goodbye to Liam before walking over to her.

"I don't mean to sound rude but what are you doing here?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm on my way to a hen party, Harry said to drop by and get the keys, just walk straight in the door's unlocked." I nodded my head and went to walk away but I was stopped by a bunch of women dashing over to Harry's mum. They all stared at me before they started throwing questions around.

"How do you know him?"

"Oh my god, isn't that Louis fricking Tomlinson?" She nodded her head and they had a little fangirl moment before turning back to me.

"Harry knows him, he's helping out at his school for a little while." I smiled and stuffed my hands deep into my pockets as one of the women winked at me,

"Sorry ladies but I've got to go, my car's waiting for me!" I waved goodbye before turning on my heels, 

"Does Harry like him?" The women all asked Harry's mum,

"I think so." She replied before I heard all their heels run across the path. I widened my eyes before speed walking to Harry's house, could he really like me? Like really? I pushed it aside and within a couple of minutes I was at his house. I opened the door and closed it again before looking around for my keys, they were nowhere to be seen. Harry then walked down the stairs in nothing but a small towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He looked so hot, he had tattoos scattered all over his body and his arms. His tanned body was smoking hot and his wet hair stuck to his head made him even more irresistible.

"What you doing?" Harry shouted, blushing madly. He covered up his body so I turned around before swallowing hard, it was so hard not to practically pounce on him right now.

"Sorry I'm just looking for my keys." I replied, he sighed before answering.

"They're in my room!"

"What are they doing there?" I span round to see he had already took off upstairs. About ten minutes later he returned fully dressed in tight black jeans and an American tank top with my keys in his hands, how could he be hated by so many people for being gay? He's the hottest guy I've seen in a while. By now you can probably tell I'm not that into girls, that's why the attention is a bit too much for me. I like guys, it's as simple as that.

"Thanks." I said to him when he handed my keys over, I watched as his cheeks burnt up when his hand brushed mine and a little smirk spread across my lips. I opened the front door to hear familiar voices talking away but before I had the chance to look up Harry pushed me against the wall, AGAIN. (Not that I'm complaining)

"Harry, is that your new boyfriend?" I heard Zayn's voice yell, Harry stayed silent and continued to tower over me.

"Come on Haz, who is it?" Zayn cooed whilst his gang laughed, I heard footsteps approaching us so Harry pushed us both inside and slammed the door shut. They knocked on the door multiple times but Harry locked up and walked straight into the living room, I followed him and watched as he peeked out of the window before turning to me.

"Looks like you're staying the night."

What?

[Written by BoomNouisFeels]