Chapter 39

Zayn's POV 

I watched as Harry ran away, leaving me stranded on the bench. I couldn't believe what I'd done, how had I been so stupid? I ran my fingers through my hair before punching the bench beside me and dropping my head into my hands. I spotted something on the ground next to my foot, I picked it up and realised it was Harry's mobile. He'd dropped it whilst he was running, I clicked the button and laughed at the lockscreen. It was him and Niall pulling a funny face, I swiped the screen and to my surprise he didn't have a lock on his phone. He clearly was an open person. I stopped before I began looking through things and thought, is it fair to do this to him? It's kind of invading his privacy, but if I can find out who broke his heart then I can have a word with them and make them sorry for what they did. My thumb hovered over the 'messages' button but I couldn't bring myself to press it, as much as I wanted to know it just wouldn't be fair. Instead I opted for his pictures, the first few were selfies, some cute, some silly, some serious, just a wide range. But things got a whole lot more interesting as I found pictures of him with another guy, I clicked one of the pictures and it became full screen. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was, him and Louis. It was a set of four pictures from one of those photo booth things, three of the pictures looked pretty normal but the one in the top corner disgusted me. They were kissing, and Harry was definitely enjoying it. Is this the guy that had supposedly broken Harry's heart? I continued scrolling and was shocked, there were various selfies of them, pictures of them hugging, kissing, holding hands, just loads. He was dating a teacher, Louis was dating a student. I knew there was something shifty about the pair, they waited around for each other a lot and always smiled at each other in class. I never liked Louis, not since the first day I saw him. He reckons he's this big celebrity and is the best teacher out there, well guess what Louis, your teaching career isn't going to last long. I slipped the phone into my pocket and ran back to my home, grabbing some cigarettes before heading back out again. If I was quick enough, I could still catch the head teacher at my school. I lit my cigarette up and inhaled it deeply, blowing out and smiling. If I can't have Harry then nobody can. I reached school and finished my cigarette before dropping it on the floor and stamping on it, I ruffled my hair and made my way up to reception.

"Hello Mr Malik how can I help?" Gloria, the receptionist, asked.

"I need to see the head if that's alright, it's about a serious issue." She nodded and rang down to his office, she had a short conversation before hanging up and buzzing the door.

"Go straight down, he's waiting." I thanked her and walked down the corridor to the headteacher's office, I stopped outside his door and sighed. A part of me felt like I wasn't doing the right thing, but I was, I definitely was. Harry needed to be happy and the only way to do that was to get rid of Louis, it was the only way. I knocked on the door and pushed it open,

"Hello sir." I smiled, shutting the door.

"Afternoon Mr Malik, how can I help?" He asked, shutting the lid on his laptop and giving me his full attention.

"I need to talk to you about something that's pretty serious," He frowned at me and beckoned me to sit down.

"Go ahead." I slowly pulled the phone from my pocket and opened it up to Harry's photo gallery.

"I think there's something going on between Mr Tomlinson and Harry Styles." He looked at me and laughed,

"I think you're mistaken Zayn, Mr Tomlinson only sees Mr Styles on the school grounds and I can ensure you nothing happens." I placed the phone down in front of him,

"You can't ensure nothing happens outside of school though can you? Take a look." He picked the phone up and scrolled through it, his face dropped from a smile to a frown.

"Where did you get these?" He questioned, placing the phone down and opening his laptop back up.

"That is Harry's phone sir, he dropped it earlier and I found it." He typed away rapidly on his keyboard, often looking back at the phone and tutting.

"Thank you for coming to me with this Mr Malik, this is a serious matter. Relationships like this are strictly forbidden so you have done the right thing." I nodded and kept quiet, not wanting to distract him.

"I need you to write a statement Mr Malik, just about what you have seen." I nodded and he handed me the paper, I began writing explaining that I found Harry's phone and the pictures were on there. I handed it back to him and he thanked me,

"That's all I need from you Mr Malik, please don't mention anything to any other students in the school. Don't bring it up with Harry or Mr Tomlinson either please, I will see them tomorrow. You may leave." I walked away, leaving the phone in the office with him. I couldn't believe I had just done it, I had just ruined somebody's career and possibly a relationship. But do you know what? It felt good, so good. No wonder I used to bully Harry, he was a liar. He came to me and I cared for him when he was vulnerable, just to have him throw it back in my face because he was in love with our teacher. He was so pathetic, I wish I had never wasted my time on him. His life is going to be walking hell when I'm done.

------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT TWIST.

zayn's outed Larry :O 

do you think he did the right thing?

what do you think is going to happen next?

what's your opinion on zayn?

15 votes+10 comments minimum!