Chapter 10

Louis' POV

We had finally got to Harry's mums mates house and I slowly walked up the path with him.

"Maybe you should wait here or around the corner because I don't think you want to be harrassed by a bunch of women." Harry laughed, I nodded my head and walked around the corner so I couldn't see the house. I played around with my phone before hearing a bunch of girly screams, I looked up to see about five girls running over.

"Hi girls, you alright?" I asked, they all nodded and asked for a photo. I agreed before taking a photo with each of them seperately, one girl burst into tears when I told them I loved them. They left after I'd gave them a small hug and followed them on twitter, I waited for an extra five minutes until Harry came running around the corner.

"So what did they want?" I questioned, walking over to him as he stepped near the bin, throwing a chocolate wrapper into it.

"Oh, I'm going to be alone for a week because my mum is going to LA with a couple of friends." He replied, tying up his shoe lace before we took off down the road. I smiled and thought long and hard before deciding.

"Do you want to maybe stay with me while she's away? I know it gets quite lonely being alone." He turned to me as we came to a halt outside of the local shop, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really?" I nodded my head and smiled when I saw his cheeks heat up and a smile spread across his face. 

"Yeah, thank you!" I swung an arm aroundhis shoulder as we continued walking down the street still checking that nobody saw, even though I'm not a teacher it's still agains the rules to interact with a student outside of school unless I'd been told to.

"How about we go to yours and get your stuff then we go to mine to get ready for bed, set out some blankets and goodies and then I will order us a pizza." I said, liking the idea myself.

"Whilst watching a movie?" He then spoke, looking up at me with puppy eyes. I sighed but agreed as we took off for his house.

Niall's POV

"Why won't he answer his God damn phone." I hissed to myself, shoving my sleepover things into my bag. I threw it onto my back and clutched my phone tightly before jogging down the stairs,

"I'm going mum bye!" I called, yanking the front door open.

"Where to honey?" She replied,

"Out." I quickly shut the door and began my travel to Harry's house, still trying to get in contact with him. I turned a corner and soon stopped when I saw Zayn and his 'gang' heading this way, shit. I turned on my heels and began to take the other route, which sadly for me, was longer. 

After walking for what seemed like hours but in reality was only twenty minutes I finally reached Harry's house, however it was in darkness. I stormed up the path to the door and banged on it, calling out for Harry. I waited but there was no reply, what the fuck was he playing at? I pulled the letterbox open and shouted through for him, there was still no answer. I sighed and let go before dialling his number one more time. 

"Hello?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say,

"Harry, is that you?" There was a short pause and a shuffle before he responded,

"Yeah mate it's me sorry, what's up?" I rolled my eyes.

"What's up? What's up? Are you fucking joking, I just had to drag myself to your house in the freezing cold only to find out you aren't in. What happened to our sleepover plans?" I heard him curse under his breath before letting out a deep sigh,

"Sorry Niall, I'm at a different address. You can come over if you really want to..." He trailed off, I walked out of his garden as he gave me the address and set off to this unknown place. 

I reached the address within a few minutes and yet again stormed up the path to the door, I knocked on loud and clear only to have the door pulled open by Louis. Both our jaws dropped and he slammed the door shut in my face. The door was then pulled open again, but this time Harry was stood there.

"Hey Niall, sup?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Why are you at Louis' house?" His eyes widened,

"I'm not, this is my mum's friends house." He lied,

"Oh yeah? So why did Louis just answer the door." He paused for a second,

"He didn't, there's just me here." I raised an eyebrow as I heard loud shouts from inside the house,

"FUCKING STUBBED MY TOE, OUCH." I laughed at how stupid Harry thought I was.

"Alright it's Louis' house, but you can't come in." I shrugged before pushing past him and entering,

"We are going to have a sleepover tonight whether you like it or not, it's our deal." I smirked, dropping down onto the sofa. Harry closed the door and I looked up as Louis walked in, topless, holding a cup of tea and moaning in pain. His eyes landed on me before widening,

"Niall? Why are you here?" Harry's head dropped,

"I promised him we'd have a sleepover tonight, and that's what's happening according to him." I smirked a little more,

"Feel free to join us." I said to Louis, causing Harry to lightly slap himself in the head.

Louis' POV

It was around four hours later and Niall had thankfullly gone. We were currently in the middle of watching 'Project X'  and I was laughing my arse off but, Harry was silent. I looked to my right to see him with his knees cuddled up to his chest and his head resting inbetween them, light snores were also coming from him. I bit my lip and started tapping his shoulder lightly.

"Harry, come on. Wake up!" I whispered, before shaking him slightly. He still stayed in the same position whilst sleeping in the process, I sighed but stood up and done the only thing I could. I scooped him up into my arms and carried him into my bedroom, I placed him down on the bed and tucked him in. A yawn escaped my lips so I walked into the living room and grabbed a blanket before turning the television off and falling onto the sofa, then sleep hit me.

[Louis' POV's wrote by BoomNouisFeels and Niall's POV wrote by 5secsoflouis]