Chapter 17

Louis' POV

It was now Thursday and the end of a long busy day at school, I was walking out with Liam like usual and we were talking about the school production.

"I need to get Harry so, I'll speak to you soon" I told Liam, walking away to my car.

"Oh, okay then see you tomorrow" Liam replied whilst laughing quietly to himself, I rolled my eyes and went to unlock my car when I saw Harry stood outside the gate talking away to Niall. I carefully walked towards them and listened to what they were saying.

"So, you and Louis then?" Niall questioned, wiggling his eyebrows slightly.

"Shut up Niall, there is nothing going on!" Harry cheeks flustered red a little which caused Niall to giggle. 

"Yeah but you want something to start going on!"

"Whatever besides he don't bend that way, you know he goes for girls!" I laughed a little, if only he knew the truth.

"Are you fucking serious, harry he's gay or at least gay for you!"

"Even If he was, he'd never go for someone like me!" I watched as Niall patted his back and walked away slowly, leaving Harry stood there taking new interest in his shoes. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his back causing him to shoot up and smile slightly.

"Usual plan then, yeah?" He nodded his head and started walking slowly whilst I hopped into my car. A few minutes later and Harry had joined me and we were on our way to McDonalds due to non of us wanting to cook and we had to do work tonight.

We had our meals and we were currently watching Grease with notebooks in front of us whilst chilling in jogging bottoms and baggy tops, Harry shoved a chicken nugget into his mouth before writing something down. I watched him carefully as he bit his lip due to concentration and then I started thinking about his and Niall's previous conversation.

'yeah but you want something to start going on'

'whatever beside he don't bend that way, you know he goes for girls'

'Are you fucking serious, Harry he's gay or at least gay for you'

'Even if he was, he'd never go for someone like me'

I didn't realise how long I had been staring but I think I did when Harry was smiling at me, I smiled back and looked away awkwardly.

"What's the matter?"  I sighed deeply before answering.

"Just, something's bugging me..." He gave me a comforting smile and budged a little closer.

"What?"

"I want to try something but I can't" I looked deeply into his eyes, causing me to get lost in them.

"Why can't you?"

"Cause it's... it's not right!"

"Well, what is it?" We were still looking into each others eyes, they were so perfect.

"I want to kiss someone but I can't!" He looked at me wide eyed and started fiddling with his pen, nervously. Did he know?

"Well just do it!" Harry licked his lips and I gulped, feeling my hands go sweaty.

"Okay!" I started to lean in slowly which caused him to lean in too, oh my god. Was this really happening?

'Here it goes'  My mind told me causing me to gulp once again. His lips reached mine and they felt so soft against them, I started to move mine as did Harry. He dropped the pen and put his arms around my neck, I put my arms around his waist and our lips continued to move in sync. Shit, was this right? Should I be doing this? Harry's a student and at the moment I'm his teacher. This isn't right, is it? I carried on kissing him anyway because it felt so good, but my mind was telling me it was so bad. I pulled away and dared to make eye contact.

"I told you it wasn't right!" I blurted out which caused Harry to move closer and put his hand on mine, I looked down at them and snapped my hand away before standing up. I rubbed my hands over my face and looked at Harry who looked helplessly lost.

"You need to leave!" I sort of yelled causing Harry to knot his eyebrows together.

"What, my mum is not back yet!"

"I don't care, you will be alright for tonight, she comes back tomorrow just get your stuff and leave, now!" I said, Harry stood up and went into my bedroom. I walked in there to see him wiping his eyes whilst packing his stuff, he turned round and grabbed a pair of shoes.

"So, you kiss me then you just want me leave." I turned around and stormed to the front door, opening it and waiting for Harry to leave. He went to walk past but stopped and looked at me, he sighed before the tears filled up in his eyes once again. I slammed the door and grabbed the controller, pausing the television. It paused on 'Danny' which only made me think of Harry, oh for fuck sake! I needed to get him out of my mind and I needed to get the kiss out my mind. This wasn't good at all. I need to avoid him until I leave and that's just what I will do.

larry drama ooo

(written by 5secsofzayn)