Chapter 48

Harry's POV
Before I realised what I was doing, I dashed across the stage and down the stairs heading straight for Louis. My heart raced as the smile grew on his face, watching a I grew a little closer with each step. However the smile was soon wiped away as the door opened at the back of the room and my head teacher walked in, closely followed by one of the security men he had hired for the night. We both reached Louis at the same time and the security man quickly grabbed his arm as the headteacher demanded for Louis to leave.
"Sir, Louis was the reason behind this performance, he deserves to be here and see his results." The head laughed and simply shrugged his shoulders,
"If he wasn't disgusting and didn't go against the rules then he could have stayed, but he didn't, he manipulated you Harry and I can't have him on the school grounds. He's simply a disgrace." Louis head lowered and I felt the anger rise in side of me,
"Disgrace? Sir you're being ridiculous!" He rolled his eyes at me,
"Mr Tomlinson, I suggest you leave the premises before I call the police." Louis turned on his heels and began walking away, followed by the head and his security. To no surprise I chased after them, shouting for Louis to ignore sir and come back. However he didnt, he was shoved outside into the cold air and the door was slammed shut in his face.
"Go back to the theatre Harry, the people that really love you are there." I clenched my jaw at his words and slowly walked back, stopping at the door and peering over my shoulder. I watched as the two disappeared into the heads office before racing up to the doors Louis had just walked out of and pushing it open, as I stepped outside I looked left right and center for Louis. My eyes soon found him slumped against his car, looking down at his phone. I ran as quick as I could over to him and wrapped my arms around him with no hesitation, at first he was taken back but he soon returned the hug and held me tightly.
"Harry what are you doing? You know we're going to get in trouble!" He exclaimed, pulling away but keeping a hold of my hands. I shrugged lightly,
"I'll take any punishment, I'm just glad I got to see you. It's crazy how much I've missed you Lou, I've been breaking slowly." His face dropped and he ducked down and kissed me sweetly Our lips connected for longer than they should have as we were soon disturbed by my angry mother shouting,
"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" I laughed at her use of my full name and vibrated it on Louis' lips, who laughed back.
"GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW!" I ignored her voice and raised my hands to the back of Louis' head, running my fingers through his brunette hair and deepening the kiss. He thumbed my hips and moaned slightly, we'd both wanted this for so long and neither of us wanted to let go. We pushed ourselves together and tried to keep the intimate moment going, however I was yanked away by my furious mother and shoved onto the ground. I got up wiping myself down as she lunged at Louis, luckily the security held her back. I grinned at Louis who smiled back but soon stopped when the head appeared,
"Mr Tomlinson, I told you to leave! This is your last warning before the police get involved, I suggest you leave." he looked at me defenceless and opened his car door.
"You sicken me." my mum spat before walking away, I was so confused by her change of tone. She used to adore Louis but apparently not.
"What harm is he doing standing out here?" I snapped, stepping towards the car.
"He's near the one person he shouldn't be, don't fight with me Harry because this won't end well for either with you. Get back inside that school and apologise to that crowd this instance, Louis get out of here before your career is put in danger." A single tear fell from my eye as I watched Louis climb into his car, he clipped his seatbelt and looked up at me before mouthing 'wait for me Harry, I'll make it right I promise' and with that he was gone. I felt a yank on my arm and groaned as my mum began shouting abusive comments at me, pushing me towards the school and banging on about how I've ruined my career. She was now being ridiculous. I entered the school and ran back up to the stage where the cast were taking questions from the audience, Niall helped me on and handed me a microphone.
"I apologise for my outburst then, there was a situation I had to deal with. Any questions for me?" I wasn't interested in what they had to ask though, all I could think about was Louis.

D R A M A. - what do you guys think??