Chapter 33

Louis' POV

Me and Harry had come back to the hotel room and were surprisingly cuddling on the sofa, he was lay on top of me and I had my arms wrapped around his waist whilst his were on my chest, our legs were entwined and just top it off we were both in our boxers. This almost felt so right and perfect. I ran one of my hands through Harry's curls and smiled, he looked up at me and kissed my lips softly.

"I've missed this" He confessed, I smiled even more and kissed his head.

"I've missed it too" I looked to the side and giggled slightly, he looked up at me again and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked me at me as I giggled so I bite my lip and entwined my hands with his.

"What you giggling at?" He asked, I shook my head and pecked his cheek.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter"

"Fine then" He got up and crossed his arms over his chest before walking off into the bedroom, I rolled my eyes and followed him to the bedroom to see Harry lying there on his stomach. I slowly crept up to him and started tickling his sides, the giggles that filled the room made butterflies start up in my stomach. Harry was seriously the best thing that had ever happened to me and I actually loved him, too bad we couldn't be together forever. I jumped on top of him and started kissing him, he wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and started planting kisses down his neck, I nipped his skin slightly causing Harry to squirm. I laughed and attacked his lips once again, I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip, he gave me access and we continued making out for around five minutes. I pulled away panting slightly and got off him, I lay beside him and entwined our hands. I kissed his knuckles and looked over at him to see him looking down at our hands smiling, I bite my lip and got up before walking into the kitchen.

"Louis, where you going?" I heard him shout from the other room, I started getting things out the fridge and cupboards. I wanted to be cute and cook a meal for us both, I wasn't the best cook but I guess I could try. I turned the oven on and put a pan on the stove before pouring some stir fry thing into the pan and leaving it to simmer, I put two plates on the table and grabbed a candle setting it in the middle of the table and lighting it. I smiled slightly and grabbed a wooden spoon before I started stirring the stir fry. I heard footsteps coming towards me but I knew it was Harry so I didn't need to look, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled slightly.

"Come back to bed" he started placing open mouth kisses along my neck, I giggled slightly and shook him away.

"No, I'm making us food, piss off" He made a shock face and placed his hands on his heart.

"Excuse me, I thought you loved me" I giggled slightly and kissed his lips slightly.

"Course I do but get out" I shoved him slightly and he walked out laughing.

Food was finally done and me and Harry sat down at the table, I smiled as he munched away on the healthy stir fry I had made us both. His face lit up when I grabbed his hand from across the table and locked our fingers together, a part of my body was trying with all of its might not to pull away. I wanted me and Harry together but it just couldn't happen, could it?

We finished eating our meal and I checked the time, we had an hour to get ready before we had to watch tonight's performance of Grease. I washed the dishes whilst Harry showered, and we swapped so I could shower. I entered the bedroom in some black, tight fitting jeans and a long sleeved top with a cartoon smiley face on it. I eyed Harry who was wearing black jeans, a white top and a green coat. He looked pretty beautiful. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, twirling him round and giggling as he fell into me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, picking up my wallet and sliding it into my pocket. I grabbed the rest of what I needed and walked outside with Harry, we made our way to the parking lot and climbed into the car. I gave Harry the address and he loaded up the directions, it was a bit of a struggle getting there but we soon made it. We found a parking space and I helped Harry out of the car before giving him a sneaky kiss, obviously checking that nobody was around first. We walked into reception and were greeted by a man named Peeta,

"Ah Mr Tomlinson, I believe you and your company are on the guest list! We managed to get your seats upgraded so you are now front row, enjoy the show." He handed me and Harry tickets and a programme, I thanked him and we walked off.

"Being famous is pretty good eh, got us better seats." I winked at Harry as we walked down the aisle to our seats, we removed our coats and sat down.

"I'm going to get us some drinks, you stay here okay?" I told Harry, lightly brushing my hand over his. We both smiled at the contact and he nodded,

"Hurry please." I grinned,

"Of course." I scurried away and turned quite a few corners until I reached the refreshments, I ordered drinks for me and Harry and leant against the wall whilst I waited.

"Excuse me," An extremely girly voice said, I turned to see a group of teenage girls smiling at me.

"Hey, whats up?"

"We were wondering if we could get a picture?" A nervous redhead said, I nodded and began getting pictures with them. Some were crazy selfies, others were cute hugs. They were all really nice and friendly,

"We didn't think you were going to be here, this is crazy." A girl with long, black, curled hair said smiling.

"I'm helping young actors so I have one here with me to watch the performances." I smiled, taking the drinks off the bar.

"That's awesome, do you think you could follow us on twitter?" I looked down at my full hands,

"Tweet me the pictures later and I'll make sure I do, if I don't do it after around ten minutes of you tweeting them spam me." I chuckled, we said goodbye and I made my way back into the main theatre. I found Harry talking to Maria who soon ran away when I arrived, I handed him his drink and took my seat.

"What took you so long? I was worried." Harry confessed, sipping his drink.

"I met a few fans and had a conversation with them, Maria kept you occupied anyway." I smirked, he rolled his eyes and we settled down, waiting for the play to start.

-------------------------------------------

so sorry for the long wait! I've got loads of exams and no time :(

half of this was wrote by 5secsofzayn and the other half by me!

what do you think, Larry yes or no?

5 votes/comments

(larry selfie at the side bc aw)

also! check out the stories of the girl I dedicated this chapter to:)