Chapter 34

Harry's POV

We arrived back at the hotel after getting some breakfast and meeting some of the people who were putting on a performance of Grease at one of the local dance schools, which was amazing. We got photos with them for memories, but for them it was a bit of a celebrity meet and greet with Louis. I was just thankful he wasn't known everywhere we went, luckily his reputation had dropped a bit as he hasn't starred in films in a while.

"Are you going to get changed before we go to the bridge or?" Louis smirked, walking past me slowly. My jaw dropped,

"Wh-what?" He stopped in front of me and smiled,

"Cup your hands and close your eyes." I placed them in front of me and closed my eyes, feeling something cold fall into my hands my eyes snapped open. I gasped and looked up at Louis,

"Are we really going to do it?" He nodded, he had got us a padlock to lock on the bridge where all the couples do it. You lock the padlock on the bridge together as a sort of together forever symbol and throw the key into the water, it was one of the most romantic things to do. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, he was the cutest boyfriend? ever.

"Make sure you dress smart because we're going out for dinner too." He winked heading for the bathroom, I began fishing through my suitcase trying to find something that looked decent. I picked out a white shirt and some black skinny jeans with my white converse, I fluffed my hair and pushed it up out of my face before spraying some cologne.

"Mm you look sexy." Louis said, his husky voice low in my ear. I turned around and admired what he was wearing, he had a black pair of skinny jeans on and a plain white top, accompanied by a blue jacket with a black hood.

"Wow babe you look amazing." I blurted out, his cheeks tinted red.

"Well Mr Styles, did you just call me babe?" I immediately hid my face, I didnt mean for it to slip out. He grabbed my arms and looked me deep in the eyes,

"Hey, it's okay. You look amazing too." He dipped down and gave me a sweet kiss before grabbing his wallet and leading me out of our room.

We walked down to the bridge together, Louis' hand was placed securely on my lower back leading me through the crowds of people. We stopped by the locks and admired how beautiful it was, even though it was still light out the sun looked amazing reflecting on the water.

"How about we lock it later when it's night time, then when we get a picture the background will look even nicer." Louis said, I nodded in agreement and we carried on walking.
"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked, lacing my fingers with Louis'.
"That's a surprise." He whispered, I gave in to him because he never spoilt a surprise so it was no use asking. We turned a few more blocks and came to a stop,
"Close your eyes, it's just round this corner." I reluctantly closed them and Louis wrapped his arms around me, guiding me to wherever we were going. We stopped once again and I felt Louis release me,
"Three..two..one..open!" My eyes shot open and I couldn't help but gleam at the sight in front of me. We were having dinner at the Eiffel Tower! He walked me over to our table and we took our seats, admiring our view.
"Is this okay? I know you wanted to go here and I thought it would be romantic, but if it's too much tell me now." Louis said concerned, I shook my head and grabbed his hand.
"Honestly, it's perfect." He smiled warmly before leaning in and kissing me softly, I kissed him back but pulled away when the waiter arrived at our table. We ordered our food and began talking about the play whilst we waited for it to arrive, it was fascinating hearing Louis' stories about when he was younger and how his acting career actually kicked off. It was crazy to think he was famous, to me he was just a regular guy. Food arrived and we tucked in, it was incredibly tasty. Probably one of the best meals I've had since I arrived in France.
"Are you ready to go?" Louis asked as he called the waiter over to pay the bill,
"Yes, I'm excited." I grinned, tucking my chair in. Louis paid and we walked back down to the bridge, fingers entwined.
"Are you ready?" Louis asked, pulling the lock out of his pocket. I nodded and nodded towards the bridge,
"Pick a space then." I walked up and down the bridge, trying to find the perfect spot. I found it, it was in the middle of the bridge right next to a rainbow coloured lock, the same colours as the gay pride colours.
"Have you found a space babe?" Louis asked, stepping next to me. I nodded and pointed it out,
"Perfect, here take hold of the lock." We both held it tightly and clipped it shut into the bridge, he put the key in the palm of my hand and played his hand in mine.
"Me and you." I began,
"Forever and always." He replied, he kissed my hand and we threw the key into the water before colliding our lips together.
"Picture?" he nodded and we took various pictures including one of our lock, today had turned out perfectly, I didn't want it to end.