Chapter 41

Louis' POV

As soon as I left the school grounds I was in tears, there was no hiding that I still felt something for Harry. Something that I knew would soon bring trouble, I just didn't know it would so soon. We'd been so careful and I'd vowed to him that I wouldn't hurt him again, now he's hurting more than ever and there is nothing I can do. Nothing at all. If I go back to the school to see him I'll be escorted away by the police, that's the last thing I want to happen. I just don't want him to hate me, he knows that I tried my best to protect him and not let anything harm him anymore, but I failed. This break up will have caused him more pain than he could handle, just watching him break down next to me made my heart shatter. I wanted to grab him and hold him for as long as he could, cradling him and telling him everything was going to be fine. Yet I knew it wasn't, I knew that whatever we had was definitely gone now. His mum probably thinks I'm a sick, horrible, twisted man when I'm the exact opposite. I never meant to hurt Harry, not once, and when I did I felt so bad about myself I just broke down. I'd cry for hours thinking of the pain I've put him through, and now I've done it again. He clung to me so hard that I thought there was no chance of getting him off, I didn't want to push him away and leave him alone. I've cried so many tears over that boy and I hate the thought of him crying tears over me, he was one of the most precious people on this planet and I completely blew it with him. I made him feel worthless and broke his heart, I couldn't believe I had been so heartless. I'm a mess without him, I thought I could make it without having to worry about slipping up and hurting him. However letting him go was the worst part, it caused the most hurt. 

I was currently sat on the sofa, crying like a baby as I looked through the pictures of me and Harry. You could see the happiness beaming from him in all of the pictures, not once did he look sad. The pictures that I took where I had caught him off guard were flawless, even though he wasn't camera ready he was still beautiful. He'd be looking out into the distance or eating his food, laughing at my latest joke or fast asleep next to me, every single picture was perfect and each made me miss him just that tiny bit more. I turned and picked up my phone that was buzzing next to me, Michael was ringing. I sniffled and pressed the green button,

"Hello"

"Lou, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying"

"No," I sobbed,

"I can't stop crying." I heard shuffling from the other side of the phone.

"I'll be right over love, make sure you have plenty of tissues." He hung up and I wiped my eyes on my sleeve, I also had a text from Liam.

liam: hey mate, how you holding up? harry wasn't in class, niall said the head made him have the day off. I can't imagine how you're feeling :/ xx

lou: i feel awful, everything's just gone wrong. I want him to be happy so i think i'll just stay clear of him, it will help him recover. please take care of him liam, and take care of niall. be careful, you don't want to feel how i do xx

liam: i couldn't give up niall, i'd give up my job but i know what you mean. i'll make sure we take care of him lou, promise. make sure you take care of yourself xx

lou: i will do, thank you xx

I ran my fingers through my messy hair and set my phone down, slumping down even further into the sofa and waiting for Michael to arrive. He always gave the best cuddles when I felt sad or down, which is exactly what I needed right now. I heard a knock and then my door opened, signalling Michael had arrived. I sat up as he bounded through the door, dropping his bag and dashing over to me.

"Lou what's happened." He said, cuddling me. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and wept,

"I got fired." He rubbed my back,

"Oh Lou, because of the thing with Harry?" I nodded my head and he mumbled sweet things to me, trying his best to calm me down. When I finally stopped blubbering he pulled away and grabbed my hand,

"Listen to me Lou, what's done is done. Harry will understand why you broke up with him now and you have the opportunity to let him get back on track, you have to keep your distance now. He's got Niall to take care of him and I'll take care of you, I promise. Now come on, stop crying. You've got some exciting news coming up that your fans will love, why don't you let them know?" I nodded and leant over to the table, picking my laptop up and opening twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I have an announcement and it's some very exciting news!! How would you like me to tell you, twitcam or tweet ??

I hit send and scrolled down all of the replies, most of them were saying twitcam because I hadn't done one in a while. I turned to Mikey and pointed to my face,

"Can you tell I've been crying?" He shook his head,

"Your eyes are a bit red but you can just say you're tired." I nodded and set up my twitcam,

"Do you want to be in it?" I asked, shifting so he was in view too.

"Sure." We both sat down and spoke to all the fans who were watching, I answered quite a few questions that they were asking before finally announcing my good news.

"So guys, seeing as I've been missing for a while. I've got two pieces of exciting information," I looked over at Michael who smiled at me and nodded.

"The first thing is that..." I fell silent and smiled widely,

"I'M BRINGING OUT A BOOK!" Mikey cheered next to me and my twitter blew up, so many people were asking about signings and what it's going to be about.

"Okay so I can't tell you everything, what I can say is YES there is going to be signings and the story is about my life throughout my teenage years. Where I properly started my acting career." I replied to some of the tweets and questions I was getting,

"The second announcement is..." Michael did a small drum roll,

"I've got a movie coming out too!" My response was a whole lot bigger this time, there were so many questions coming in and the support they were giving me was overwhelming. I got a bit teary eyed,

"Guys before I tell you anything about my film and my book I just want to thank you all for everything, you guys are the reason I can do these amazing things. I'm making these things for you guys and I'm going to do my best to meet you all, well as many of you as you can. I will travel to as many places as I can for book signings, it won't just be the big places like London and Manchester. For my film, I'm hoping to do at least four film premieres. Now I know that is a lot, but I will try my best to do things like this for you. And anybody who is abroad, don't worry, I'm coming to you guys too! I haven't got all of the information about the stuff abroad yet, but I promise I'm coming. My book should be finished by October, my film shouldn't be too long after. We're in the beginning of July now so there isn't long to wait. Thank you all for sticking with me, I need to go now and eat with Mikey but I will be doing a massive follow and tweet spree. Goodbye guys, I love you all." I turned the camera off and turned to Micheal who pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you, you put on such a brave face and you've got all those lovely people supporting you. Focus on your book and film now." I nodded and thanked him, picking up my phone to call the local pizza place. My life had fell apart because I'd lost Harry, but things were looking a bit better, maybe?

--------------------------------------------------------

so louis has got some big stuff coming up, goodbye to larry ;o

what do you think is going to happen?

larry / mikey+lou?

follow me on twitter: @/doncasterrlou