Chapter 29

Louis' POV

I was currently sat in the lobby with a hotel worker, he was sat next to me rambling on about how hard work was and how much him and his daughter loved me. He'd asked me for a photo a couple of times which I had politely declined, I wasn't really in the mood to be honest. I signed a couple of things for him and I swear he sneakily took some pictures of me, creep.

"So, there was this one day where me and my daughter, Charlie, were out and we thought this guy was you so we chased him around all day to find out it was a random person, it was so funny!" He burst into fits of laughter which caused me to chuckle a little before resting my head in my hands for a few minutes, I looked back up to see Harry coming towards us, I sighed deeply and turned away slightly.

"Are you coming to bed Louis? I've got the key and there is no way you can get in after I have fell asleep." I nodded and stood up before waving goodbye to the guy and walking off with Harry. The walk up to our room was silent and sort of awkward but I ignored it.

We entered the room and I made my way to the cupboard that had spare blankets in, I took them out and started to make a bed on the bedroom floor. Harry smiled at me and went into the bathroom to get changed, I went into the other bathroom and got changed as well. I got changed into a plain white top and a clean pair of boxers before walking out and back into the bathroom to see Harry in boxers and one of my tops. I laughed at little and watched as Harry gave me a funny look,

"What?"

"You're in my top..." He looked down and blushed a little, climbing into his bed.

"Well, I just picked a random top from my suitcase, you can have it back tomorrow if you want."

"No, keep it." I smiled a bit and climbed onto the floor, trying to find a comfortable position for me to lie in. I thought for a while whilst I tossed and turned, why had Harry packed my top in the first place? Was it a mistake or not? The silence filled the room, the only noised to be heard was the clock ticking quietly to itself. I so wanted to climb into bed with Harry and cuddle up to him, telling him I'm sorry whilst smothering him with kisses, but I couldn't. I heard a cough come behind me so I turned to see Harry facing the wall, I sighed deeply and pulled the covers up slightly.

"Night Harry."

"Night."

It was now the next morning, me and Harry were sat in a little café called Verlet whilst munching away on some breakfast and slurping on our cup of teas. I watched as everyone was chatting away and interacting with everyone around them, whereas me and Harry were just sat here in complete silence, sometimes stealing a quick glance at each other before turning away. A guy began coming towards us, dressed in skinny jeans and a shirt with some posh shoes on and a sheet of paper in front of him.

"Bonjour" He says to us taking a seat next to Harry, as me and Harry are sat opposite each other.

"Sorry but, we don't speak French!" He smiled slightly and rested the piece of paper on his knee.

"Oh, hi" He giggled slightly and nicked a piece of toast from the plate and munched on it quietly. I waved and Harry smiled slightly, who was this guy?

"I am Peta, you're waiter. Is there anything else that I can get for you lovely couple?" I choked on my toast and spat it out at the sound of couple,

"I-uh, we're not a couple." Harry said as I took a sip of my tea, the man stared back and forth at us awkwardly before walking away. I took a quick glance at Harry before finishing up my food, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, giving me instructions on what to do today.

'Morning lads,

today is just a day for you to both get comfortable and get to know Paris. It's probably best if you stay in or close to the hotel, we don't want you getting caught and publicised for the wrong reason. Have fun, stay safe.

- Liam and Niall :)'

"Looks like we have to make our own plans today." I said to Harry as he wiped his mouth,

"We have to stay in or close to the hotel. So what do you want to do?" He shrugged his shoulders slightly and looked around the café,

"I suppose we could find some films or something." I scrunched my nose at the thought,

"Films are boring. How about shopping?" He frowned at me,

"But we can get caught shopping?" I shook my head,

"I've been out to so many places, I know how not to get caught." He said and gave in,

"Fine, come on." He led the way out and I followed after dropping money on the table for the waiter. We called for a taxi and hopped into the back,

"Can you drop us off at a place that has good shops?" The driver nodded and drove away from the café, I leant back in my chair and let my hands fall to my sides. However my left hand hit Harry's on the way down, causing him to wince in pain. I immediately shot up and grabbed his hand,

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He yanked his hand away and turned, what was his problem now? I said sorry. After an awkward and long taxi ride, we finally reached the shops. I paid the man and got out of the car, followed by Harry.

"Where to first?" I asked, getting a little burst of excitement at the fact I had a lot of money to spend in such a beautiful place.

"Wherever." He mumbled, I placed my hand on his lower back and pulled him towards me so my mouth was at his ear.

"I don't know what your problem is, but can you at least pretend you want to be here. Paris is beautiful and we might as well get along because we're here for a long time. Deal?" He looked up at me and nodded,

"Deal." I smiled and leant down, slightly kissing the top of his mouth. I pulled away instantly and he sighed,

"Louis, don't."

"I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean to, I'm so used to being able to kiss you I couldn't fight it..." He blushed a little,

"Well try to resist it next time, come on, let's go shopping."

not really sure what happened with this chapter haha.

thoughts?

4 votes 3 comments