Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I couldn't do this. I didn't want this. I'm not being Danny anymore. Louis will be there, smiling away, acting like nothing has happened and I just can't take it. I can't even bare to see him walking down the corridor never mind see him all day. I wiped a few tears that were escaping my eyes before I entered the head teachers office with Zayn behind me with his hand placed on my back, it was weird but also nice that he was being kind all of a sudden but right now I needed it.

"Harry, how can I help you?" The head teacher questioned, folding some papers and putting them next to him.

"Erm, sir, I don't want to be Danny anymore.." I answered, Zayn fully put his arm around my waist, causing the head teacher to frown.

"Why, Harry we need you?" I sighed deeply as he stood up and walked over to me, looking me directly in the eyes.

"I just...don't think that, erm, I can do the part right" I lied right through my teeth, he crossed his arms across his chest and rolled his eyes.

"Yes you can, believe in yourself!"

"No!" I turned and rested my head on Zayn's shoulder, tears already fighting their way out my eyes.

"Sir, he's not doing the part, end of!" Zayn yelled, wrapping his arms fully round me. I heard the head teacher huff before ruffling some papers around.

"Okay" I turned and seen him writing something on a small squared piece of paper, I wiped my eyes and walked over taking the note out of his hand after he offered it me.

"Thanks sir!" He smiled weakly and scurried away to answer the phone that was quietly ringing in the corner. I walked out with Zayn hot on my heels and looked down to see what the note said;

'Harry styles you will do as Mr.Payne says!' I sighed deeply and scrunched up the paper throwing it to the floor. Zayn picked it up before reading it then repeating my actions.

"What the fuck does he think he is playing at?!!" Zayn screamed, storming into the drama classroom causing everyone to turn and stare.

"Baby, what's Harry done now?" Zayn's girlfriend asked clinging on to him, he shoved her away and shook his head causing her to look down. I took my usual seat next to Niall and looked up to find Louis not standing there, I furrowed my eyebrows before shrugging my shoulders, why should I care about him anyway? Mr.Payne went on to explain what we had to do and sent us off before he had a chat with some of the students that were struggling which in this case was just, Niall. I sat down on the corner of the stage and read my lines through, I wasn't even meant to be doing this, I thought we had an agreement with the head teacher, prick.

"Right, Harry and the T birds on stage" I chucked my bag on the floor and got up, lets get practising.

Louis' POV

Here I was sat at home with the television playing some crap and the kettle boiling. There were cups and rubbish scattered everywhere on the coffee table and a box a tissues on the floor and then there I was lay on the sofa with a pair of shorts and a hoodie on, a tissue scrunched up in my hand and the other hand typing away a letter to Liam, my laptop was burning my knees but I didn't care. My hair was a mess and hadn't been washed but I didn't care, I was in no mood to care about the appearance of myself or my house. Just then, the doorbell rang causing me to shove the laptop next to me and run to the door. Stood there all suited and booted was, Liam.

"Hey mat- wow, what the hell happened?" I slammed the door and went back to how I was positioned before.

"Nothing, I just couldn't be arsed to get up and put everything away, what's the point anyway?" Liam grabbed a few things of the coffee table and wandered into the kitchen. I sent the letter even though Liam was here and closed down my laptop. I walked into the kitchen and began to help Liam clean up.

After about ten minutes I had just finished up the shower and was now getting dressed, I rummaged through my wardrobe and shoved on a t- shirt and some tracksuit bottoms. I put the towel in the wash before walking back to Liam who was sat in the living room, with a coffee in his hand. I was about to sit down but there was a knock at the door, I sighed and walked over opening it quickly.

"Hello" My eyes widened and I coughed slightly. He took deep breath and smiled slightly, he handed me the clothing he had took off me and went to walk away.

"Harry, wait." He turned and looked deeply into my eyes, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Thanks, see you in school" He rolled his eyes and stormed off, I shut the door and chucked the clothing next to me before collapsing onto the sofa and placing my head in my hands.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Liam asked, I nodded and he got up grabbing his coat.

"Come on then" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at him.

"Where?"

"To get a drink!" I giggled a little and stood up, grabbing some shoes and a jacket shoving them on.

We were now on our way back to my house so we could 'discuss' my problems which was just an excuse to get drunk. I heard laughing behind us which made me turn my head to see Niall, Harry, Zayn and Josh behind us chatting away like best mates. I looked up to Liam to see him giving them all a dirty look, Zayn gave him one back and flung his arm around Harry and they walked across the road together. I shook my head and entered my apartment with Liam.

"Immature kids" Liam sighed, opening the bottle of wine before going to get two glasses from the cupboard.

"Yeah.." If only he knew that I was in love with one of them immature kids.

------------

wrote by 5secsofzayn x