Chapter 4

Louis' POV

"Goodbye Mr Tomlinson." The receptionist chirped as I left the school building, I waved goodbye to her and made my way over to my car. Just as I went to unlock the door I heard somebody shouting, I turned and headed towards the noise. I suddenly became extremely annoyed when I saw it was Zayn and his immature friends ganging up on Harry. I clenched my fists and stormed up to them, pushing through all the squealing girls.

"OFF!" I yelled, grabbing Zayn's arm and forcing him to let go of Harry. He let go and Harry took a seat on the floor, Niall took a seat next to him.

"As for you pathetic people cheering him on, I'm sure Marcel would love some company tomorrow with help making the props. You best all be there or else I'll put you on permanent prop duty, Zayn on the other hand, I've got something else in mind for you, and that's not just a detention." They all groaned and walked away, I turned to see a slightly red Harry still on the floor.

"Need a hand?" I asked, offering him mine.

"Thanks." He mumbled, standing up and brushing himself off. We heard a beep from the car at the gates,

"Gotta go, Greg's here. Bye Harry, bye sir." I said my goodbye and Niall disappeared into the car.

"So where's your ride?" I asked, looking around.

"I've got to walk." Harry replied,

"How far?"

"Baker Street." My jaw dropped,

"That's like fifteen blocks away." He shrugged,

"Come on, I probably shouldn't do this but I'm not a teacher so it isn't that bad. You can ride with me." He looked up and frowned,

"Are you sure sir?" I nodded my head.

"School's finished, call me Louis."

Harry's POV

The ride to my house was pretty silent except from Lost In Stereo by All Time Low, playing in the background. When we were only a couple of minutes away, he finally decided to break the silence.

"Don't worry Harry if they pick on you again, they'll get a worse punishment than what they're getting tomororw." I smiled at him weakly and looked out of the window, I sighed when I spotted my mum walking down the pavement carrying shopping bags. She snapped her head up to see me and Louis, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. He parked the car outside my house and turned to face me, I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.

"Thanks Louis." I said, grinning slightly.

"It's okay, bye." He replied. I attempted to step out when my mum screamed my name and placed her head through the door so she was facing me and Louis. I jumped back startled, she smiled and placed some bags down on the floor.

"You alright Haz? Hi Louis." She chirped, I giggled and nodded.

"Hello." Louis mumbled, I stepped out of the car and over the bags before grabbing a few.

"So, Louis do you want to come in for a drink?" She asked whilst stepping back, he shook his head, explaining that he had to get home but she wouldn't take no for an answer. Before I knew it Louis was locking up his car and following us in.

"How do you know him?" My mum asked, sneaking up behind me.

"He's helping out with the school production." I replied, looking back to see Louis walking towards us. She unlocked the front door and stepped inside, I felt a warm hand touch my back and a smile crept onto my face.

"Your mum's a fan then?" He questioned before laughing a little, I nodded my head and took off inside. I placed the bags down near the stairs and shut the door after Louis stepped in.

"Boys take a seat in the living room, I'll be there in a minute." I opened the living room door for Louis and gestured him to walk inside. He thanked me and we both took a seat on the sofa leaving a gap in the middle for my mum, I placed my feet on the table in front of me and flicked on the television before changing the channel to see Supernatural was on. A grin formed and I watched carefully forgetting everything else in the world, my mum came back in placing the tea and biscuits down on the gap I had left on the table.

"Harry get your feet down please." She said, I placed my index finger on my lips, telling her to be quiet.

"He loves this programme to pieces, you can't get a word out without being told to shut up, but it's only because he thinks Sam and Dean are hot." My mum managed to let out as she swatted my hand away, Louis let out a cute laugh and grabbed a biscuit before dunking it into his tea. I grabbed one and shoved it into my mouth, munching on it.

"Can I use your bathroom please?" Louis asked my mum.

"Yeah, upstairs first door on your right." She replied smiling, he got up and began walking upstairs.

"So, do you think he's hot?" My eyes widened and I paused the TV, looking straight at my mum awkwardly.

"I knew you thought he was, by the look in your eyes!" She clapped her hands together happily. I was about to respond but Louis walked in before I could, he then said he had to go and my mum decided to make me do her job.

"Harry, show him out." I sighed but got up and walked out the front with him, we shared our goodbyes. However just as he went to walk away I spotted Char and Ant walking down the street chatting away, I grabbed Louis and shoved him up against the wall. I was taller than him so my body towered him, they both walked past and looked over giggling and laughing. Luckily they couldn't see it was Louis.

"What the hell?" Louis hissed pushing me off him.

"Sorry, I didn't know what else to do!" I started replaying the moment in my head again, his eyes staring into mine and our faces inches apart with our bodies pressed together.

"What? You couldn't have just pulled me back inside?" I stepped back, feeling a little threatened. He sighed and stomped over to his car, unlocking it and driving away as quick as lightning. I ran my hand over my face and through my hair, what the fuck just happened?